Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

Discussion on [RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #376
 
Born Guilty's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 5
hi, i know this is an old thread, but i have been trying to download the full client, but the links are broken and the one that's got a full client from file hosting never works, i tried from multiple computers and different browsers at 200mb download it stops the download and says corrupted or something. look i would really appreciate it if you can update me on this, if you can upload it with torrents, because torrent is the best for my case. i would really appreciate it if you or anyone else that's got the files, if you can do it. thank you
Born Guilty is offline  
Old   #377
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
tut bro next time make files on rapid share or utorent cause with browser i stay long time
fuckhell is offline  
Old   #378
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 3
the links are broken
DeathBlowX21 is offline  
Old   #379
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
my computer say its a virus ?
dima1997d is offline  
Old   #380
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 5
PLease re upload 8 and 9 of mediafire
darkaxis05 is offline  
Old   #381
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 9
Red face Session Server 1.22

Can anyone help me figure out why I am constantly crashing? I have checked and rechecked all settings. SQL Password, IP Addressing, Port Forwarding on Static IP, etc. Nothing seems to help.



Any assistance would be great, thanks in advance!
UselessSite is offline  
Old   #382
 
HellSpider's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,763
Received Thanks: 4,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessSite View Post
Can anyone help me figure out why I am constantly crashing? I have checked and rechecked all settings. SQL Password, IP Addressing, Port Formarding on Static IP, etc. Nothing seems to help.



Any assistance would be great, thanks in advance!
If you really have the configuration info correct, your SQL service is not running.
HellSpider is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #383
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 5
Is it normal to have
3256: Japan Gamechu Login module loading Fail...??? always have that error
darkaxis05 is offline  
Old   #384
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaxis05 View Post
Is it normal to have
3256: Japan Gamechu Login module loading Fail...??? always have that error
yep
Zet ♔ is offline  
Old   #385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 9
Just checked the services that are running and verified that MSSQLSERVICE is running! And thanks, I did run a server before on the same computer with the same configuration but it was Action2 or 3 back in the day. Worked beautifully! Have no idea what is stopping me here.
UselessSite is offline  
Old   #386
 
Godricc's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 122
Turn off your firewall completely or add the .exes to your exceptions.
Godricc is offline  
Old   #387
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 9
Wink Working! Somewhat...

Alright! I grabbed another PC and scrubbed it. Installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Installed SQL 2008 R2 full. Made the required changes to the server IP address' and sql login info, etc. Still wouldn't work, was getting the same error.

I have a "Dedicated" PServer with no windows firewall running! Still nothing.
Checked all the port forwarding info on my router and seems that all ports are properly configured. Turned off the router firewall and bingo, up and running. Completely unprotected atm but I will properly port this soon as I figure out what is being blocked!

Thanks for all your help people. I am testing the newest release with all 11 classes and will be back for more advice!
UselessSite is offline  
Old   #388
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Lightbulb A few observations...

I downloaded this client, server files, and databases to check them out. I set everything up correctly, and got everything running. Made characters, and got in game. A few things I noticed immediately in game:

1. The Quest Notification Window (QNW) is in a language other than English. When I have time, I'll swap out the script files for ones with the English translation. Until that's done, there's no other feasible way for players to track the upcoming quests. A player could reference a quest list on one of the game sites, but that's an annoyance since it is not guaranteed to match up with whatever server/client is being used.

2. When using the transporters, some of the higher-level zone links don't work (tested with level 200 character, so level restriction is not the issue). When you click on the zones in the transporter window, you simply don't transport anywhere. This could be related to a quest flag the character doesn't have that allows access to higher level zones, which would just be a game feature and not a bug. Will have to explore that further. But the game still works and doesn't crash because of that.

Thanks for the release.
browsebot is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #389
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 9
Cool Yup, client and server are not very good!

Tell you what guys and girls, I just found my old BMR client that isn't full of glitches. It is in very good shape with no junk packed in it as of yet. Beautiful place to start building if anyone is interested in it!@ I originally DID get it from here, I believe it was Silkbotter's work but can't really remember. If anyone is interested, I have both client and server! Let me know and I will send it to you or post it here if admin would like!
UselessSite is offline  
Old   #390
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 3
anyone have a9 dekaron files? the full client is not working anymore T___T
boykuloy22 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server share and Client share
04/04/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, why i cant use my server share for my client ? and why i cant use my client share as my server share? which files make the error?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.