Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: keemosoby
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/12/2010, 12:43
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,502
Posted By keemosoby
After The Emergency maint. It was working fine -...

After The Emergency maint. It was working fine - Even if you had ran the update - As I do know as I had done so - Thought It would have messed with the REX but It didn't as far as I was aware of...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/12/2010, 12:05
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,502
Posted By keemosoby
Thought I would share some insight and experience...

Thought I would share some insight and experience - About and Hour before the maint Both the Dekaron.exe(GH) and dekaron.exe(Acclaim) clients were working - I have had both working until now - Maint....
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/17/2009, 17:27
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,502
Posted By keemosoby
Has anyone been able to get through the invalid...

Has anyone been able to get through the invalid client for the csv editing - I am using 0 in my shadow file and as soon as I place my pre-edits over the share folder I am getting invalid client but...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/15/2009, 21:30
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,502
Posted By keemosoby
confirmed with having UAC disabled - When running...

confirmed with having UAC disabled - When running compatability mode as XP SP2 on both, dekaron.exe and Launcher.exe or running one or the other - in the log file it appears as if the client.dll is...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/12/2009, 16:17
Replies: 108
Views: 29,322
Posted By keemosoby
Its sad enough that even some people may not...

Its sad enough that even some people may not understand these instructions - however thank you for the effort - I think this should help out alot of the new commers - and those who cant should put...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/22/2009, 19:01
Replies: 6
Views: 890
Posted By keemosoby
Download excell look at the first row of box's...

Download excell look at the first row of box's you'll understand - the commas are actually indicating which section they goto and for why. Download excel and you will understand.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/13/2009, 04:19
Replies: 127
Views: 16,798
Posted By keemosoby
Please correct me if i am wrong but your saying...

Please correct me if i am wrong but your saying this is for the dekaron.exe in which is the size of 4.32 mb as well as this is known as the dekaron released during patch 4.9.6 and not the global...
Forum: Dekaron 02/18/2009, 14:07
Replies: 13
Views: 1,668
Posted By keemosoby
Confirmed this morning - sorry everyone must have...

Confirmed this morning - sorry everyone must have been tired... in the hacks section later tonight i will test out the pilgrimage. take it ez and hope everyone enjoys.
Forum: Dekaron 02/18/2009, 03:52
Replies: 13
Views: 1,668
Posted By keemosoby
cmp bx,2B8C // check for North Morte -> Aquirai ...

cmp bx,2B8C // check for North Morte -> Aquirai
je change_teleport

I had to open hex to find it but for some reason it is not working.. so if you can get it to work please hit me up
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/14/2009, 11:24
Replies: 713
Views: 149,034
Posted By keemosoby
Does anyone happen to have a Oread spawn to add...

Does anyone happen to have a Oread spawn to add to this hackpack?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/29/2009, 02:06
Replies: 87
Views: 17,183
Posted By keemosoby
I have tried this for requies and I no longer get...

I have tried this for requies and I no longer get the ? error but I did it to all of them one at a time and it still did not work... could you please try in requies and see if your able to do it?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.