Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass.

Discussion on [Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass.

Greetings,
I'm releasing a tutorial about how to make scripts for Cheat Engine and how to update the old offsets, also showing how to enable / disable the hacks you made. It's in English language, didn't write text for it with the instructions in the video, but I guess people can understand English. If needed I'll just update the video with in-built instruction texts in it.

You can also download it to get some better quality...

Instructions:

1. You will need the bypass from the thread of Nebular. ()

2. If you're done with downloading it, then just unpack it anywhere you want. There you will find 3 files, which you need and then copy them and paste them into your bin folder of the dekaron. It is usually like this: C:\Program Files\GameHI_USA\GlobalDK\bin\

3. Download Cheat Engine 5.5 (Go to google.com and write Cheat Engine 5.5, it will give you the original site / / -> Install it, but do not run it yet.

4. Launch the Dekaron with the launcher you've downloaded and pasted into your bin folder.

5. You can leave the settings as default, nothing has to be changed.Then click on the Launch button, and the dekaron should start up.

6. Now, while it's loading, you can open the Cheat Engine.

7. Click on the 'computer' button where you will see all your pc's processes, and there let's find the dekaron.exe.

8. Now go to the 'Memory view -> Tools -> Auto Assemble'.

9. Open up a browser and go to 6Drako9's thread -

10. Click on the show button at the Zoom Hack section. Copy the whole text below the 'Code' section.

11. Paste the text you've copied to the opened Auto Assemble tab of Cheat Engine.

12. After you've done it, 005D2356 you will find this number twice in the script, below the [ENABLE] part and below the [DISABLE] part. <- These numbers are the old offsets.

13. The next step is to change the old offset to the new one. Well you see, theres another longer text with numbers mixed you can see next to the upper old offset. (005D2356: //D9 47 04 D9 44 24 28 83 C4 08) You will need the underlined part. Copy it. /leave the auto assemble window opened/

14. Paste it into the Cheat Engine but not to the Auto Assemble this time, BUT to the main tab of Cheat Engine, where you can find the section : 'Value type' and choose 'Array of bytes'.

Click on the First Scan button.

16. It will give the NEW offsets of the Zoom Hack. At the left side of the main tab of Cheat Engine, and the left one number under the Address section.

17. Now the only thing you have to do, just to change the old offsets (005D2356) to the new one (005D2826) in the Auto Assemble window. /As I told the offsets are twice in the script so you have to change both of them/

Go to File -> Assign to current cheat table.

19. Now you can close the Auto Assemble window and the Memory view window.

20. You will find the script you've added below the Cheat Engine. The name of it is Auto assemble cheat by default, but by double clicking on the name of it, you can change the name of it to whatever you want.

21. Now just open up your dekaron, and log in, and when you are at the character selection, just enable the script/cheat/ you've made, by clicking into the box below the Cheat Engine, next to the ZoomHack (or whatever the name is of your script you renamed) to the left side. It will put a tick into the box so it means you've activated the script, and it should work.

22. This moment is when you will enter the game and try out the brand new script!

23. I assume it should work now, if you are in the game, and enabled the script.

24. Have fun hacking!

Have fun! Hope you can get everything from the video. Next time I'm going to make a better quality. Someone who could tell me which is the best recorder with what you see everything happening on your screen smoothly, just post a comment here please.
Thanks
124 Users
Old 11/12/2009, 09:28   #2

Is this video realy needed?i understanded it easily from draco's instructions
Old 11/12/2009, 10:13   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
Yes it is needed for some newbie hackers you know.. who are asking how to hack because they don't understand text-tutorials
Old 11/12/2009, 13:12   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora295 View Post
Is this video realy needed?i understanded it easily from draco's instructions
Trust me this is going to be a next big thing

thanks pressed for the effort
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 14:12   #5

Thanks a Lot it really help me. thanks for put the video too.
Old 11/12/2009, 14:44   #6

elite*gold: 20
pretty nice to help others A+ could be a sticky i guess.
Old 11/12/2009, 16:17   #7

Its sad enough that even some people may not understand these instructions - however thank you for the effort - I think this should help out alot of the new commers - and those who cant should put the computer into the box and take it back to the store.
Old 11/12/2009, 17:15   #8

nice tutorial man,
Old 11/12/2009, 17:48   #9

I figured this out through the text tutorials, but this would of been a lot easier. Great job!
Old 11/12/2009, 18:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Trust me this is going to be a next big thing

thanks pressed for the effort
I'm loling so hard.
Old 11/12/2009, 19:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
I'm loling so hard.
Take a look at the biggest sticky post in 2moons hack section, I bet some guy thought that putting a list of all hacks together would be a stupid idea yet it got 300 thanks + its stickied, this thread on the other hand shows you how to use the previously super thread, already got 11 thanks....loling will stop soon
Old 11/12/2009, 19:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Take a look at the biggest sticky post in 2moons hack section, I bet some guy thought that putting a list of all hacks together would be a stupid idea yet it got 300 thanks + its stickied, this thread on the other hand shows you how to use the previously super thread, already got 18 thanks....loling will stop soon
I'm lol'ing because people can't understand a text based tutorial and need a visual. If you can't understand a text based tutorial, you shouldn't be hacking. Thats my opinion. Unless its a super long tutorial, the video makes sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 19:13   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
I'm lol'ing because people can't understand a text based tutorial and need a visual. If you can't understand a text based tutorial, you shouldn't be hacking. Thats my opinion. Unless its a super long tutorial, the video makes sense.
With that I agree 100%, but with video tutorial just about anyone will be able to hack, but there is always some that won't understand that either
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 19:17   #14

mm im disconnect in one sec ! i think we need a update bypass
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 19:22   #15

........we know that, this is not the place where you can post that, this is not a hack release, this is a tutorial
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
bypass, dekaron, tutorial