Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: angstfeardoubt
Forum: Cabal Online 02/06/2010, 11:56
Replies: 13
Views: 1,467
Posted By angstfeardoubt
nice items but not that good. :p

nice items but not that good. :p
Forum: Cabal Online 11/24/2009, 04:04
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
dum dididi dum dum dum... :D

dum dididi dum dum dum... :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/07/2009, 04:03
Replies: 3
Views: 1,120
Posted By angstfeardoubt
I've already got that in my high level...

I've already got that in my high level characters. :D Some are even epic amps. :D Lvl 115? I can do that in less than a week. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/06/2009, 20:49
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Hyep!

Hyep!
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2009, 05:08
Replies: 33
Views: 35,534
Posted By angstfeardoubt
still working? :D

still working? :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/06/2009, 05:05
Replies: 3
Views: 1,186
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Check the other thread for the DC Flag. All the...

Check the other thread for the DC Flag. All the tutorial links are there. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/06/2009, 05:03
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
There were tutorials mentioned at in the previous...

There were tutorials mentioned at in the previous pages. Study them first. At first I was also kinda lost as I never knew what they were talking about. Check the Olly Tutorials, also check how the...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 11/05/2009, 22:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,261
Posted By angstfeardoubt
If that was on Mars I would've gladly taken it....

If that was on Mars I would've gladly taken it. :D 3 chars for DH. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/05/2009, 22:46
Replies: 3
Views: 1,200
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Just be careful when finishing the higher level...

Just be careful when finishing the higher level dungeons. Take FT B2F for example, finishing it solo is impossible. Aside from that, you will get a title when you finish it. Kinda suspicious...
Forum: Cabal Online 11/05/2009, 22:42
Replies: 20
Views: 3,571
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Simply not possible. Alz stacking is possible...

Simply not possible. Alz stacking is possible though but I haven't figured it out yet. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 11/05/2009, 22:38
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Start working on breakpoints. Look for a...

Start working on breakpoints.

Look for a string which will pause the game when you right click on an accessory to wear it. Then go from there. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 10/31/2009, 22:34
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
@Howcow I'm in Mars, but don't worry, I'm not...

@Howcow
I'm in Mars, but don't worry, I'm not one of those non-discreet users who throws their items left and right. This account has no buddies, and is guildless. Not sure if you've seen it...
Forum: Gaming News - EN 10/30/2009, 19:35
Replies: 15
Views: 2,589
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Kinda laggy with the global server. I wonder if...

Kinda laggy with the global server. I wonder if its any different from the one from ijji. Gonna try ijji later. The game's good. But I guess my connection to the server ain't that good. My normal...
Forum: Cabal Online 10/30/2009, 19:28
Replies: 108
Views: 19,537
Posted By angstfeardoubt
They still work alright. :D The addresses may...

They still work alright. :D The addresses may have changed but they still work.
Forum: Cabal Online 10/30/2009, 19:25
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
My character just got banned!!! Wuhahahaha!...

My character just got banned!!! Wuhahahaha! Another character coming up!!!
Forum: Gaming News - EN 10/22/2009, 23:00
Replies: 15
Views: 2,589
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Reminds me of Dungeon Siege... Hopefully my...

Reminds me of Dungeon Siege... Hopefully my download finishes within today. Would like to try this out!
Forum: Cabal Online 10/22/2009, 22:00
Replies: 9
Views: 2,881
Posted By angstfeardoubt
DH is.... (as I have said earlier in a thread)...

DH is.... (as I have said earlier in a thread) exclusive... :D
Forum: Cabal Online 10/22/2009, 21:59
Replies: 4
Views: 1,248
Posted By angstfeardoubt
SH is too obvious, use No Skill Delay, they'll...

SH is too obvious, use No Skill Delay, they'll never know what hit them. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 10/20/2009, 02:50
Replies: 7
Views: 2,800
Posted By angstfeardoubt
2 slot ROS blade with MSA on one slot. :D

2 slot ROS blade with MSA on one slot. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 10/20/2009, 02:48
Replies: 108
Views: 19,537
Posted By angstfeardoubt
DH is.... exclusive. :D

DH is.... exclusive. :D
Forum: Cabal Online 10/18/2009, 00:07
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
yey! Pluma Hunter at lvl 125! Too bad went up to...

yey! Pluma Hunter at lvl 125! Too bad went up to 133 too fast. Time to make a new one...
Forum: Cabal Online 10/15/2009, 02:05
Replies: 108
Views: 19,537
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Same method still works. The addresses just...

Same method still works. The addresses just changed after the Siena update. No Skill Delay DC's after spamming about 45-50 skills, tried and tested. Dunno if you can do more. ~_~
Forum: Cabal Online 10/07/2009, 20:20
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
whew... the addresses changed... O_o

whew... the addresses changed... O_o
Forum: Cabal Online 10/01/2009, 07:46
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
no it doesn't. but i just found out that the...

no it doesn't. but i just found out that the address i mentioned will pause the game when any item is lifted from the inventory. and i think i also already found the address when an item is equipped...
Forum: Cabal Online 09/30/2009, 18:23
Replies: 600
Views: 89,189
Posted By angstfeardoubt
Update: Already managed to locate the address...

Update: Already managed to locate the address that pauses the game when right clicking an accessory to wear it. Will continue tomorrow, I'm dead tired and still need to got to work.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.