cabalNA uses xtrap and cabalrider doesnt work to bypass xtrap for other programs but TwinR can... but twinr never works for me... always has so many problems
cabalNA uses xtrap and cabalrider doesnt work to bypass xtrap for other programs but TwinR can... but twinr never works for me... always has so many problems
yeah, twinr does not work on my 64bit OS too, and cabal can't be run on virtual machine now.
sell dh... yeah no need to repack it.. u can do live debuggng, opening only ur bypass+olly+cabal... unpacked is much easier, but i just cant seem to unpack it...
anyway selling process of live debugging on finding/editing the dc flag
i use rider for by pass--->star game--->use cheat engine for equip bracelet--->
start olly with plugin ---->check the DG flag ---> change value-->and now???
in olly i cant save...what i do now?
@Howcow
I'm in Mars, but don't worry, I'm not one of those non-discreet users who throws their items left and right. This account has no buddies, and is guildless. Not sure if you've seen it already, it's a male WI, HR class 8 running around in a full SigMetal outfit. Not much of a loss though as I don't really keep items in that account.
Perma banned I think. Weird thing is, my account is blocked but it doesn't show any history of violations when I open the account page. But when I log in, it says that the account is blocked. My guess is somehow someone might have seen it hitting on the giant pumpkin either in MF or PF.
[Discussion]Removing Weapon hit(s) limitations. 12/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Was wondering, your thoughts/ideas about removing these restrictions.
Like a short sword "Normal 3 hit weapon"
I'd like to work on this, however. I'm clueless as to where to start or what to try.
DLL edits?
Maybe a PE saying "I've only hit once, let me keep slashing this bears throat s'more"
that sort of thing.
cause N + (figure 8 here) sounds pretty sweet.
Removing Dc Flag guides. 09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies Hey all.
I need a bit help with this ... i was reading all removing dc flag threads but i dont understand much, can someone give me bit of guides that will help me with this ?
ok i have bypass , but i need really good guides bcoz im noob :(
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion 04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes:
Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific)
I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...