Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GAME] Legends Of Seven Seas

Discussion on [GAME] Legends Of Seven Seas within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GAME] Legends Of Seven Seas

Hello everyone !

We allow ourselves to write a post here to introduce you to a game that we are currently working on and you, the seafight community, might enjoy : Legends Of 7 Seas!

We are two developers on this project and some of you might know us because we are ex Seafight Offline Creator : War-sloop and thor2132 (known as Serene)!

We used to work together 7 years ago on the Creation of a seafight clone but unfortunately, we didn't have the right experience and knowledge to correctly make it.. until 1 year ago !

Indeed, War-sloop and Serene secretly worked on each other independently until he contacted war-sloop and decided to work on the same futur, perspective, vision, and finally achieved their dream : create an enjoyable, fun and simple 2d adventure pirate game that everyone would love to play!

Weeks after weeks, line of code after line of code they finally got to an alpha test playable version of the game (and now heading for more).

So what is Legend Of Seven Seas ?

Well, if you already played seafight from years ago, you won't be lost, however don't think it's just a "bad and lazy seafight clone"! L7S is and will be really more from this!

L7S is focused on adventure, role playing, action and social interaction!
As it will be inspired by old school / classic seafight we added and plan to add a lot of more "modern" game play mechanisms to the game to make it way more sleek and enjoyable for everyone!

Some of these new game play elements already implemented or planned to be added are : Boss system, Competitive Ranks, Craftable Perks, Legend Ships divided into 3 class (Galeon,Frigate,Man'o'War : balanced,dps, tank) with polished balancing in mind,Trading system, Harbor system, 4 differents region such as caribbean, the north (Viking), mediterranean seas (greek), and asian region with proper atmosphere, etc..

The main idea is to have a game based on adventure and various pirate legends without going too much into overpowered and not so realistic fantasy, hence the name : Legends Of Seven Seas!

How will the game be available ?

Legend of Seven Seas is developed for multiplatforms :
Native : Windows, Mac, Linux
Mobile : Android Ė and soon IOS
Html5 : Planned.

That means, everywhere you go, you can always play L7S with your friends!

What is the actual status of the project?

We are currently on open alpha stage, that means for now the game is entirely playable through our game launcher for native platforms (google play dev in progres!), you can register an account, and play on our official dedicated hosted server (on USA east coast actually).

There are a lot of primary features implemented yet be aware that this is an alpha state game so donít expect a total bug free experience nor fully implemented features!

We plan to release an open beta version later this year after a lot of testing because we really wanted to make the game as smooth as possible!

If anyone is interested, feel free to answer here or DM us, we always need new testers

You can always find us on popular social media :
Discord :
Twitter : @LegendsOf7Seas
Facebook : legendsOfSevenSeas
Reddit : r/legendofsevenseas

Discord is preferable as it is our primary way to communicate even if all of our social media are kept up to date!

Some medias to tease you :

See you soon

PS FOR MODS : We have tried our best to comply with epvpers rules, we followed you on twitter, and liked your fb page, however we didnít see any rules for discord link, so if itís not ok let us know
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/19/2021, 02:14   #2

So amazing! I'm ansious for this!! =)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2021, 14:37   #3

As a old seafight player, i can vouch for this game.

Its really raw atm, but the creators are bugfixing everything and listening to the players.

We discovered some bugs playtesting and they both got fixed within hours.

There is not so much to do yet, but its sure something to keep ur eyes on
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2021, 16:52   #4

if they create a mobile version my guild will come to this game
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2021, 08:32   #5

Great to see y'all putting so much work in to a project, can't wait to see how this turns out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 17:43   #6

Looks amazing! I study marketing and content creation, so hit me up if you need help with some animations, assets etc.

I would love to try out it as a tester!
Old 11/11/2021, 19:43   #7

MagicShoot was here
Old 11/14/2021, 23:20   #8

Looking forward to see the team proceed further with this game
Old 11/19/2021, 22:40   #9

Hi everyone, thank you all for your support!
As you can see the game grow up since the first post, we are more than 1000 register players for now!
If it's not the case join our discord!
If you think you are usefull to work with us, contact us by email!
See you soon!
Old 01/13/2022, 22:08   #10

I don't recommend the game, it's not bad but
they want to introduce packets which means the game will be P2W
Old 01/13/2022, 22:44   #11

Hello dear @,
At first, don't be fooled by the name, it is ALPHA SUPPORTER PACKAGE.
What does this mean ? this means that it is effectively buyable content that is here to support our work and help the project to develop bigger, because as you know making a game is not free
The ALPHA SUPPORT PACK has been well and carefully balanced, and above of that, if you correcly notice, each package can be bought ONE AND ONLY ONE time, this to prevent effectively Pay To Win system
We are and will working hard to not fall into the p2w system like you loved to mention.
I encourage you to join our discord to have more real information at this subject before spreading false information
Thank you and have a good day
Old 01/14/2022, 20:52   #12

I thnk this game has a lot of potential, to be fair : At this moment there is not a lot to do, but they are constantly working on patching every mistake and improving servers, and that gives me an insane good feeling about the game.

At this point of the game there is not a lot of content, wich is absolutely not an issue for me, since they improve server first.

About the packages they put, i think they were good, and far from pay to win , since u can get this and way more in 1 event. P2W would be if u would get a skin with more damage that is not possible to get for free.

TLDR;
Game has future, devs are permaworking on everything, i dont have the feeling its p2w. Looking forward for the next months to come

Tags
adventure, mmorpg, rpg