Hello everyone. I am selling my Baron rank main ship on the Global Europe 8 server. There are of course some deficiencies in the ship, but the TR payment will make your job easier in this regard.
📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 (%60 discount) 📌 Price: €400 or $449 or £355
For further questions or contact please use Discord, I cannot respond to messages from here: TiThanos#1245
I'm selling the ship in Global Europe 8 at a very cheap price (I applied a 25% discount).
There are of course some deficiencies in the ship (like pearls), but the TR payment will make your job easier in this regard.
📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 (%60 discount) 📌 Price: €300 or $325 or £260
The ship has been sold.
I would like to point out that it is one of the most itemised ships on the server:
499 overlord 4-3
474 bastion 6-5
Almost 11k chilling touch
Almost 244k dragon fire level 2 (you need to convert them and it's easy)
Lots of taureu, simbi, inya, chi and lionheart sticks, full 32 pvp gems, ammo etc.
For further questions or contact please use Discord, I cannot respond to messages from here: TiThanos#1245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepcx
Hello everyone, I am selling a friend's ship. The ship has not been played for a while, but the price is more than affordable.
Global server (ULTRA). All languages supported, level 50.
item 1:
item 2:
ammo:
312 000 000 pearls
682 000 yulongs
555 000 safanad
bonusmaps:
expansion:
Cannons:
75 overlord level 4
143 overlord level 3
17 overlord level 2
and
64 bastions level 6
400 bastions level 5
135 bastions level 4
289 bastions level 3
Negotiation possible
📌 Payment: 🇺🇸 📌 Price: €250 or $275
For contact please use Discord, I cannot respond to messages from here: TiThanos#1245
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!