Hello everyone, I have 2 ships for sale. Both ships have plenty of captains, both Baron rank. You can contact me on Discord for further questions or purchase.
Don't message me on Elitepvpers, I can't reply (I don't know why).
ULTRA SERVER SHIP: 📌 Details: It is a full account with everything except Overlord Cannon and a few items. There are more captains than you want for EXP, there is a lot of pearl and flare ammo. And %97 dodge chance for war mode. 📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 📌 Price: €1100 or $1200 📌 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
GLOBAL EUROPE 8 SHIP: 📌 Details: One of the most itemized ships on the server with plenty of captains, ready for fight and growth. And 96% dodge chance for war mode. Just needs some safanad coins for extensions. 📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 📌 Price: €500 or $545 📌 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
You can trust me with purchases, I will prove how to trust me. Just send me a message on Discord.
Hello everyone, I have 2 ships for sale. Both ships have plenty of captains, both Baron rank. You can contact me on Discord for further questions or purchase.
Don't message me on Elitepvpers, I can't reply (I don't know why).
ULTRA SERVER SHIP: Details: It is a full account with everything except Overlord Cannon and a few items. There are more captains than you want for EXP, there is a lot of pearl and flare ammo. And %97 dodge chance for war mode. Payment: Price: €1100 or $1200 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
GLOBAL EUROPE 8 SHIP: Details: One of the most itemized ships on the server with plenty of captains, ready for fight and growth. And 96% dodge chance for war mode. Just needs some safanad coins for extensions. Payment: Price: €500 or $545 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
You can trust me with purchases, I will prove how to trust me. Just send me a message on Discord.
1100 euros for an account which does not have 800 lvl 4 Overlords?
I've seen more stacked ones for 700-800 euros.
Also BOTH of them have been debuffed, good job, keep goind like that !
Hello everyone, I have 2 ships for sale. Both ships have plenty of captains, both Baron rank. You can contact me on Discord for further questions or purchase.
Don't message me on Elitepvpers, I can't reply (I don't know why).
ULTRA SERVER SHIP: 📌 Details: It is a full account with everything except Overlord Cannon and a few items. There are more captains than you want for EXP, there is a lot of pearl and flare ammo. And %97 dodge chance for war mode. 📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 📌 Price: €1100 or $1200 📌 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
GLOBAL EUROPE 8 SHIP: 📌 Details: One of the most itemized ships on the server with plenty of captains, ready for fight and growth. And 96% dodge chance for war mode. Just needs some safanad coins for extensions. 📌 Payment: 🇹🇷 📌 Price: €500 or $545 📌 Discord for communication: TiThanos#1245
You can trust me with purchases, I will prove how to trust me. Just send me a message on Discord.
you have it baron but with 30 % minus is not baron small rank or you dont know sebuf take it 30 % exp 30 % batlepoaints 30% elp from what you have so goodbye baron
you have it baron but with 30 % minus is not baron small rank or you dont know sebuf take it 30 % exp 30 % batlepoaints 30% elp from what you have so goodbye baron
Don't drink so much in the daytime, it's bad for your health. Even without the rift he is still Baron .)
And this is an open market, I could have said 2000 euros. It's nobody else's business if it won't sell at that price 🤓
Anyway, it is interesting that people who are not going to buy respond to my advert 🤡
selling 2 of my accounts on ultra server one is a strong acc for pvp and the other is a strong starter account that would need a little work prices are slightly negotiable.
acc 1
Level 50
£180
Acc 2
£60
any other questions please message me on discord: Reckless#5234
Global 8, Top 10 Ranking, Full overload 4 and 3 lvl
Atlantis more than 1mio Orikalkium spendet 6 Torpedos all 130 - 150 LVL
full full full, action item one of the best in server
Everything full
2k capri
1k cancer
60k virgo etc
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!