Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible Nick How it is made Help ?

Discussion on Invisible Nick How it is made Help ? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Invisible Nick How it is made Help ?

How to make this invisible name
Please say

TR : Beyler bunu bizden biri bilen varsa söylesin ya aradım hiçbir yerde bulamadım vallahi
Old 08/25/2017, 08:22   #2

bu galiba istediğin nick в∞
şu siteden yapıyorsun sonuna sonsuzluk işareti ekleyip şekilli nick olarak alıyorsun bu kadar
Old 08/26/2017, 03:08   #3

its trial and error, you just try many fonts/characters, some do not show up, his name is not ' nothing ' it could be doggmeat but with specific characters. just create new account and keep making names with all the characters so you have a list of all characters that display [ ]
Old 08/26/2017, 03:29   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezrone View Post
its trial and error, you just try many fonts/characters, some do not show up, his name is not ' nothing ' it could be doggmeat but with specific characters. just create new account and keep making names with all the characters so you have a list of all characters that display [ ]
Actually it is "nothing" and this can be done by simply spamming a emoji that is converted..

<= Search for a pumpkin [ ], paste 5-8 of them in ur namechange input, viola.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2017, 14:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond* View Post
Actually it is "nothing" and this can be done by simply spamming a emoji that is converted..

wow, never knew this method, i spent a day makeing accts, so i have list of non display characters, that was time well wasted XD thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2017, 18:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond* View Post

Just if you search pumpking emoji by pearls game client got disconnected xDD

🎃