Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with Nick Invisible

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Problem with Nick Invisible

I would like your help to solve a problem.
* The names of the players is getting Invisible

« fix it please | What ADD EP in DB with navicat is website? »

Similar Threads
Invisible char problem
09/22/2013 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hello i added some beta weapons and armors i can see them wear them but the character is invisible in-game and in character selection.Please help i will give a thanks :confused:
[Dif]Changing showing from Lv99Align Nick to Poziom 99 Align Nick
01/03/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Hello. This diff will change the way of showing level and alignment from Lv99Good Nick to Poziom 99 Good Nick. "Poziom" is in polish language, but if you know how use ASCII you can change it to e.g. Level. Before use dif: http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/jq/kn/26/g1ktms.jpg After use dif: http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/gx/ym/3y/tjwjew.jpg
Problem - Invisible
01/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hi! I use kbot, and i'm collected bonus boxes.. when i'm no invisble, the bot is buy for me invisible.. but i have CLOCK XL... and the bot why no use the CLOCK XL for invisiblity, why buy for 500 uridium invisible ? How i can make: the bot not buy for me 500 uridium invisble, the bot use the CLK XL. Sorry my bad english. Z...
Kbot problem INVISIBLE
07/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
hi i have promlem my kbot dont rebuy invisible i have 40 000 and more U . i have turn on buy invisible
invisible monster / or anything problem
02/26/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
So i have a problem with Conquer. Well the game work fine, but when i kill any monster, it will start to get transparent (and it should be). But the problem is: everytime when monster is doing that EVERY OBJECT DISSAPEARS (expect ground and other players), but those objects will come back when the dead monster makes smoke / ash /what ever effect. It is quite annoying thing, when you want to hunt some monsters, and you cant see anything :o well i could delete 3D effects from ini...