Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbanned in seafight?

Discussion on Unbanned in seafight? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Unbanned in seafight?

So about a year ago my account with over 2k bonus maps got banned permamently. I heard there are some ways to unban acc. How is this possible?
Old 05/24/2017, 10:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock123123 View Post
So about a year ago my account with over 2k bonus maps got banned permamently. I heard there are some ways to unban acc. How is this possible?
look in your forum for unban topic or try to send a support request ...
Old 05/27/2017, 12:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock123123 View Post
Morning,

first of all - don´t let you be scammed from anyone from elitepvp, who say to you: Yea give me 50 PSC and i´ll unbann it blah blah blah

That´s bullshit.

To be honest, i don´t know, if there are some illegal ways to unbann ships - maybe it´s possible with some programm, maybe not - i don´t know that.

But i know one thing, not every mod can unbann a ship, there are a handfull of people on every megaserver, which got this right - and i don´t think, that everyone of them are corrupt

So all what i can say to you, follow the steps from @ and try your luck

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2017, 14:46   #4

I tried sending support request but they just said that it's not possible to unban me