Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make any server stuck

Discussion on How to make any server stuck within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/14/2017, 13:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Bruh, just stfu. You really think BP will keep this glitch in-game for a long period of time? You know how much it will cost for BP if they lose customers for this ? And furthermore, it's already patched.
Old 03/14/2017, 15:52   #17

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivkoxxx View Post
#close request
#stopcry
#banrequest
Bug will be patched soon, so just stop cry and stop writing with random accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsfgsvgdx View Post
#closerequest
#stopcry
#banrequest
Bug will be patched soon, so just stop cry and stop writing with random accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
Bruh, just stfu. You really think BP will keep this glitch in-game for a long period of time? You know how much it will cost for BP if they lose customers for this ? And furthermore, it's already patched.
Already?
They took 6 months to patch it, and they patched it just because I posted a video on how to do that, and blocked all MS instead of only 1...
So the author of this thread disovered nothing new, and you should be happy for the fix, if not it means that you like others just wanted to keep it secret for use it for yourself, damaging other players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 16:42   #18

Funny ^^ hhaa
Old 03/14/2017, 17:49   #19

POUTANA NEMESI PES MAS XANA OTI BLOCKARE APO THN EPISKEVH POU PATAGES ME TA PODIA GAMW TO THEO SOU BASTARDO
Old 03/14/2017, 18:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck.11 View Post
#stopcry
#banrequest

#stopcry
#banrequest

Already?
They took 6 months to patch it, and they patched it just because I posted a video on how to do that, and blocked all MS instead of only 1...
So the author of this thread disovered nothing new, and you should be happy for the fix, if not it means that you like others just wanted to keep it secret for use it for yourself, damaging other players.
Get out kiddo
Old 03/14/2017, 21:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteU View Post
u mad brah?
Not at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 21:14   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
Hey genius, hashtags don't do ****. If they did though, who the hell are you to request long time members be banned? GTFO you deluded little ankle-biter.
**** Right!
Old 03/15/2017, 02:26   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck.11 View Post
#LegalClassAction

German

English

Espanol

Italian

Francais
I always find these funny, any time people say anything about legal action, If you actually read all the disclaimers, and know the basis for companys doing the 'free to play' games other then the word 'free' to bring people in.
posting this shit lets everyone know your the 'why i get ban for bot' or ' bann risk ' questions kinda guy.
world of warcraft is 2 doors down sho sho.
Old 03/15/2017, 07:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezrone View Post
I always find these funny, any time people say anything about legal action, If you actually read all the disclaimers, and know the basis for companys doing the 'free to play' games other then the word 'free' to bring people in.
posting this **** lets everyone know your the 'why i get ban for bot' or ' bann risk ' questions kinda guy.
world of warcraft is 2 doors down sho sho.
You forgot one, "PM ME" please!
Old 03/15/2017, 13:32   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
You forgot one, "PM ME" please!
pm plz
Old 03/15/2017, 17:09   #26

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019