Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALPixie make you get stuck in walls?

Discussion on ALPixie make you get stuck in walls? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALPixie make you get stuck in walls?

Im sure many of you have tried using the ALPixie AOE bot, A nice bot indeed but it does have some problems getting stuck in walls. I use it for my lvl 38 Orc Beserker. I use to frequently et stuck in walls but I know a way to fix that now. Heres what you do:

-- There are 2 number slots at the top. Set the first to 100 and the second to 400

-- Set your skills and buffs as normal

-- Hit F10 In game which gives you a overhead view. Use your mouse to scroll in about halfway (If you dont do this when u get in low roof places u will only see the roof and not ur character which could mess you up)

This will stop you from getting stuck in walls. If you You might still get stuck in objects in that are in the direction you are walking. (Like rocks, trees, etc) But the bot should get u un-stuck within a matter of seconds.

Swidler

P.s. I cannot get this bot to attack one thing, kill it, then move to the next... It always gets like 5 mobs on me so i am forced to bot in low lvl spots because of the character I use. Can anyone tell me how to make it attack 1 till it dies then move on to 1 more mob? Also if this one wont do it, Can someone tell me the name of a bot that will?
Old 06/29/2009, 23:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swidler View Post
Im sure many of you have tried using the ALPixie AOE bot, A nice bot indeed but it does have some problems getting stuck in walls. I use it for my lvl 38 Orc Beserker. I use to frequently et stuck in walls but I know a way to fix that now. Heres what you do:

-- There are 2 number slots at the top. Set the first to 100 and the second to 400

-- Set your skills and buffs as normal

-- Hit F10 In game which gives you a overhead view. Use your mouse to scroll in about halfway (If you dont do this when u get in low roof places u will only see the roof and not ur character which could mess you up)

This will stop you from getting stuck in walls. If you You might still get stuck in objects in that are in the direction you are walking. (Like rocks, trees, etc) But the bot should get u un-stuck within a matter of seconds.

Swidler

P.s. I cannot get this bot to attack one thing, kill it, then move to the next... It always gets like 5 mobs on me so i am forced to bot in low lvl spots because of the character I use. Can anyone tell me how to make it attack 1 till it dies then move on to 1 more mob? Also if this one wont do it, Can someone tell me the name of a bot that will?
getting stuck in walls is more the game mechanics being ****** up more than the bot being whacky. it is not the fault of the bot to hit tab (the only way ti can be done) and then go to hit mob. simply, if u tab through a wall on a mob ur character will try and run through. ive done it while not botting >_>
Old 06/30/2009, 18:43   #3

Yes true, But with these setting you can avoid the games faults while botting. So its a quite handy trick.