Notice
Premium licenses have been extended by 1 day
Expired licenses have been reset
Regards,
iNSiDER
I am using the 'NPC bot' functionality and it always sends request to repair ship every time I am not on 100% health. I.e.: I get hit then bot goes off to repair. I checked my settings and made adjustments in places to try and change this but it is still happening! Can you fix this please?
I am using the 'NPC bot' functionality and it always sends request to repair ship every time I am not on 100% health. I.e.: I get hit then bot goes off to repair. I checked my settings and made adjustments in places to try and change this but it is still happening! Can you fix this please?
Go to Statistics and look the HP parameter, do you see the correct values?
I know the problem. If you have repair mate 1-4 there is no problem.
If you have repair mate level 5 and you are go to a random coordinate, and your HP is not 100%, he automatically starts to repair. (this is good btw). But if your boat is attacked while repairing he starts with "Going to repair" -> corner.
So Agwe amulet is a solution but not 100% proof. The best is if Insider changes the code. So if repairing while above x% and you are attacked, dont go to corner but just move on and try to start repairing later on.
I know the problem. If you have repair mate 1-4 there is no problem.
If you have repair mate level 5 and you are go to a random coordinate, and your HP is not 100%, he automatically starts to repair. (this is good btw). But if your boat is attacked while repairing he starts with "Going to repair" -> corner.
So Agwe amulet is a solution but not 100% proof. The best is if Insider changes the code. So if repairing while above x% and you are attacked, dont go to corner but just move on and try to start repairing later on.
Thank you, now the problem is clear, i'm going to fix it.
Thnx. If you have done that can you next please rechange the priority ?
Now, if i collect glizzies and chests he prefers glitter > chest, which is wrong. In Seabot 3.0 there was a list for priority, can you set this back?
Thnx. If you have done that can you next please rechange the priority ?
Now, if i collect glizzies and chests he prefers glitter > chest, which is wrong. In Seabot 3.0 there was a list for priority, can you set this back?
Thnx. If you have done that can you next please rechange the priority ?
Now, if i collect glizzies and chests he prefers glitter > chest, which is wrong. In Seabot 3.0 there was a list for priority, can you set this back?
It does not prefer glitters from chests, it just choose the closest one.
Anyway, i've set the priority to chests right now.
I'll add the priority list like the old SeaBot as well ;)
alles richtig eingestellt und seabot schiest nichts auf normaler karte !
geht auf bonusmap blubb , und mein acc ist highend , und kenne mich mit der materie sehr gut aus , liegt nicht an meinen einstellungen .naja paysafe geht an Nerus ...
sorry aber seabot ist echt schlecht geworden.
nur meine meinung.
alles richtig eingestellt und seabot schiest nichts auf normaler karte !
geht auf bonusmap blubb , und mein acc ist highend , und kenne mich mit der materie sehr gut aus , liegt nicht an meinen einstellungen .naja paysafe geht an Nerus ...
sorry aber seabot ist echt schlecht geworden.
nur meine meinung.
Bei mir funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Du musst was falsch gemacht haben, am SeaBot liegt es definitiv nicht.