Hi users,
i've been very busy for a while and now i found the time to rewrite a new bot.
It was hard but i managed to write a new structure that should be much more safer than the old one.
It is different than SeaBot 1.0 and SeaBot 2.0, it's always a packet bot but it works under the original SeaFight client like a common web browser.
Main functions:
Glitters / Chests / Event Chests
NPC
Monsters
Bonus Maps
Raid Map
Auto Login
Possibility to avoid glitters if there are players around
Escape if attacked
Auto Repair
Works in Background
Screenshoot:
Important:
Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of BigPoint, however i'm not responsible if your account get banned.
Keeping in mind, using the same mechanism as Golem will do Golem much harm, since this **** get's screwed over real quick by Bigpoint decompiling your C# **** again..
Keeping in mind, using the same mechanism as Golem will do Golem much harm, since this **** get's screwed over real quick by Bigpoint decompiling your C# **** again..
#BanwaveIncoming
Nope, Golem stays always safe.
This is a packet bot and Golem works via Flash injection
Use it, get screwed, I will make sure my popcorn is warm and sweet when the "BANNED, I AM BANNED" topics appear.. I will make sure of it bruh.
Oh I just realised your a complete ******, that aint my ******* cheat idiot, that's the decompiled Seabot proving it's unsafe to use.. but apparently you people have an IQ of 66.
I know what i do, i got the risk, i dont play that **** game without cheats,
and i never said that this is your code,,,