Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SeaBot 3.1

Discussion on [Release] SeaBot 3.1 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/01/2017, 11:22   #2356

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSiDER_ View Post
Please try this version and tell me if it works for you:

Now it says that the program doesn't work good anymore and it closes itself everytime when I start it.
Old 08/01/2017, 20:20   #2357

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zicherzicher View Post
Now it says that the program doesn't work good anymore and it closes itself everytime when I start it.
Please send me Teamviewer ID and pass in PM, i need to test it on your PC directly.
Old 08/02/2017, 07:23   #2358

Quote:
Please try this version and tell me if it works for you:

It works for me
Old 08/02/2017, 07:38   #2359

Hello users,

as BoxyBot source has been released, i'm thinking about merging SeaBot and BoxyBot.
I'd like to have some feedbacks from you about the functions to remove or keep unchanged from SeaBot/BoxyBot and other things like lightness and stability (which one is better for you), in order to write a good bot.

Regards,
iNSiDER
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 08:05   #2360

Quote:
Hello users,

as BoxyBot source has been released, i'm thinking about merging SeaBot and BoxyBot.
I'd like to have some feedbacks from you about the functions to remove or keep unchanged from SeaBot/BoxyBot and other things like lightness and stability (which one is better for you), in order to write a good bot.

Regards,
iNSiDER
thank you thank you thank you!
This is a great idea and I hoped that you will do that sometime

The following boxy bot features I would like to have in the seabot:
- hide log option (I also like to play about the bot itself and it is handy when you have the full screen available)

- avoid island feature (your avoid island is good, but boxy is a bit more efficient and therefore the loop problem should be solved)

- movement mode: fixed waypoints, corner collision, border collision,.. (this option is very useful, because the chance is less, that eg 5 ships on a map take all the exact same ways ... that is Often something striking)

- bonus map: range npc (this is only a small point, but I noticed that the seabot is often farther away than the range and then back again ... boxy remains mostly closer and can permanently attack)

But attention! Boxy is since the last few versions unstable and runs only up to 5h error-free. If you manage the functions without the bugs together, you are my hero

regards
sid
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/02/2017, 12:53   #2361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleywayne View Post
thank you thank you thank you!
This is a great idea and I hoped that you will do that sometime

The following boxy bot features I would like to have in the seabot:
- hide log option (I also like to play about the bot itself and it is handy when you have the full screen available)

- avoid island feature (your avoid island is good, but boxy is a bit more efficient and therefore the loop problem should be solved)

- movement mode: fixed waypoints, corner collision, border collision,.. (this option is very useful, because the chance is less, that eg 5 ships on a map take all the exact same ways ... that is Often something striking)

- bonus map: range npc (this is only a small point, but I noticed that the seabot is often farther away than the range and then back again ... boxy remains mostly closer and can permanently attack)

But attention! Boxy is since the last few versions unstable and runs only up to 5h error-free. If you manage the functions without the bugs together, you are my hero

regards
sid
i think that you have mentioned the most important ones. Some little extra's like bloodlust, speedstone etc. on raid would also be nice (don't know if it is difficult to add).

In the BM it is indeed annoying that he keeps getting away for 10 seconds and then come back, sometimes i can do just 1 shot before he goes away again...

last but not least:
- Loop detected! [12:45:46] - Move way coords. [12:45:47] - Loop detected! [12:45:58] - Move way coords.

i get this a lot, anyone who has a solution?
Old 08/02/2017, 13:00   #2362

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkhenk00 View Post
last but not least:
- Loop detected! [12:45:46] - Move way coords. [12:45:47] - Loop detected! [12:45:58] - Move way coords.

i get this a lot, anyone who has a solution?
deactivate "avoid island"^^
Old 08/02/2017, 13:24   #2363

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Add Accept loginbonus
And the use item every *** minutes from Boxy
Old 08/02/2017, 13:32   #2364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleywayne View Post
deactivate "avoid island"^^
thnx, we shall see after the update
Old 08/02/2017, 13:41   #2365

Yeaaa, better SeaBot. Thanks, Delemojo!
Insider can copy it finally!
Old 08/02/2017, 15:45   #2366

and need better comonwealth raid map ofcoure
Old 08/02/2017, 17:03   #2367

New update v. 3.0.272

Changelog:
  • Codes updated
  • Crash on forum login fixed

Regards,
iNSiDER

--------------------------------

I'm working on the new SeaBot version, it will require some days as i have to rewrite and adjust many functions (even if BoxyBot and SeaBot looks similar, they are different internally) and, off course, i need to test it.
Old 08/02/2017, 17:53   #2368

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
For me it keeps crashing at the forum login
And if it does not crash - it crashed at the seachart login
Old 08/02/2017, 18:37   #2369

Quote:
Hello users,

Regards,
iNSiDER
Hey, boxybot works much smoother than ur bot.
Sometimes it doesnt repair ( lvl 5 carpenter) during swimming around the map.
Copy all the bonusmap script? from boxybot coz it works pretty good.
Glitters are ok but it should works smooter, sometimes there are some problems like : memory cleaned and it stays at the same position for 10-15 seconds.
Put the NPC and monster amount to kill.
And about raid stuff sometimes bot is not going back to raid and no idea about commonwealth raid but my friend told me that it doesnt work.
Bot can't attack fast ships. But i think most important is that u will fix that flash bug or whatever is it when the screen is frozed and we have to login again to get on sea
Old 08/02/2017, 18:47   #2370

One good feature you can do for events is: "Finish NPC". Meaning you won't stop shooting a NPC just because you're lower than the hp limit (which I tend to keep high). It should finish a npc, then repair.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User