Using common sense and a bit of my economics which I got at school, might look like I am one of those smartass Bigpoint spies, since most on this section are too stupid to understand that.
I understand and agree with what you are saying for the most part, and never thought you worked for Bugpoint.
Why you guys keep writing for this stupid bug.its over.You do it, there's no turning back.Some people will get ban , some not.That's all,this forum isn't going to change things for this who do it.So next time think are you going to do a public bug
Well those who actually claimed to have a ban, also claimed to have a private server, or claim that he is not scamming with his #1 (Or w/e place he is on now) on global 2 account.. so yes, they lie, bigtime liar's, without shame..
And those 2 know exactly who they are )
Its your think, in global europe 1, the first ship got a perm ban becuz he doing a pirate tests many times...They dont care the ship is full or not, my ship is in top 300 near to full.(150 voodoo+62 talents) and ban me perm now...
I think that when you bug bonus maps, and when you finish this maps very quickly, risk of ban is not high I think.
Maybe players who bug maps, and do not finish this map, get a perm.
I bug maps in my little ship yesterday, and I still have my account no banned.
How long time you must wait for get banned?
its very easy to catch and bann players but they wont bann , they need players more than ever before , so keep calm you might get a 3 months bann but not paramently
ist es egal ob man eine oder 100 bms macht wird man so oder so gebannt?
oder werden nur leute erkannt die massen davon machen?
Soweit ich weis ist es egal wie viele BM´s du gebuggt hast. Aber solltest du angenommen 50 Virgos gebuggt haben und diese auch gemacht hast, also wenn du wieder 0 hast, kann man dir nicht nachweisen das du den Bug genutzt hast.
Mojo Bot 02/17/2013 - Seafight - 5 Replies Video:
Seafight AutoMojo - YouTube
How to use:
Set your cords of joker and mojo
Set how many clicks
BUG MOJO 07/06/2012 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hello
Looking for a person who has a bug mojo. I intend to make as many scrolls and other things. I know it is something like a bug whereby the joker x9 or more. Please let someone sends me on priv this bug because I have a lot of mojo and do not want to miss this opportunity.
Here you are.
MOJO BUG!!!!!! 06/21/2012 - Browsergames - 3 Replies hey all dont trade with this mojo bug it`s true that it use joker more times but consume same ammount of mojo if you use joker x6 you can get joker x10 but it consume 10 mojo
i know freefamee gived to all of you this bug but i repet dont use it!! you get better if you use mojo normal
i forgot to mention if you use it on a bonus map where you need 1 part and you get that part you`ll get bonus maps x10 or x5 or more BUT lets say you got 19/20 virgo and you get that part you`ll get 10 virgo or...