Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUG MOJO

Discussion on BUG MOJO within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face BUG MOJO

Hello
Looking for a person who has a bug mojo. I intend to make as many scrolls and other things. I know it is something like a bug whereby the joker x9 or more. Please let someone sends me on priv this bug because I have a lot of mojo and do not want to miss this opportunity.

Here you are.
Old 07/06/2012, 17:23   #2

Like I have one 30 000 mojos and want to make the maximum someone could tell me the error please
Old 07/06/2012, 17:58   #3

i have 50k mojo kkkk

please give me a any mojo bug

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MOJO BUG!!!!!!
06/21/2012 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
hey all dont trade with this mojo bug it`s true that it use joker more times but consume same ammount of mojo if you use joker x6 you can get joker x10 but it consume 10 mojo i know freefamee gived to all of you this bug but i repet dont use it!! you get better if you use mojo normal i forgot to mention if you use it on a bonus map where you need 1 part and you get that part you`ll get bonus maps x10 or x5 or more BUT lets say you got 19/20 virgo and you get that part you`ll get 10 virgo or...
Seafight Mojo-Bug
05/26/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo , Ich habe einen Bug herausgefunden , mit dem man mit Hilfe des Kessels von Aruba mehr ziehn kann zum Beispiel im Krieg . Habt ihr interesse , meldet euch bitte per Nachricht oder in Skype : freaky3862
HEY MOJO!! Read this
10/04/2008 - Planetside - 2 Replies
Yo mojo remeber the ventrilo info I give you and MWx Inviald, Well tell me a good time and day you can can log on. I gotta speak to you about sumthing. It's sortof a challenge and i need help. So repy back or Just message me ORRR...i can give you my e-mail and IM, i'll send you a private message right now with my e-mail. Ok later dude