I know I havnt got any posts or thanks but I'm a trusted person all round on the game and in other forums, bigpoint is getting too expensive and noone can get any stronger without paying for things on this game, I was hoping I could join so I can at least stand a chance of getting further than I already am in the game.
I tried to send you a PM but you're pm's are full so i couldn't.
And guys his inbox is full so pls dont tryto write him messages xDD
So much guys want to the group soo xD
Too bad if it is, but I understand as there is some people who can't be trusted on here and will get the bug fixed. Just have to wait and see when I hear back!
GOETHE. dont spam so much, if he has time, he will decide if you can join or not but atm he has a lot lot of requests i think, so it will take a while until he finishes
I want to join to the underground, im member here since 10-30-2010 and i have 444 post's at the moment,
I shared bugs the last year, i worked too with insider on Seabot (Im Jonmii, the tester of seabot at insidercode.net) , i also worked with WillieWortel on him private server (when it released).
I dreh bald durch-.- Ich würd auch mal gern eine Pn abschicken aber keine Chance die ganzen klein jung´s spam Urteil ja richtig voll ! Ich würd mich auf eine Antwort wie ein 6er im LOTTO freuen :P
I dreh bald durch-.- Ich würd auch mal gern eine Pn abschicken aber keine Chance die ganzen klein jung´s spam Urteil ja richtig voll ! Ich würd mich auf eine Antwort wie ein 6er im LOTTO freuen :P
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group 01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here,
I decided to Create a Social Group for us,
E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players =
"E*PvPinoy Special Force"
~ sa atin ito.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851
the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
underground group ? hmmm 12/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots! 09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies So, after some time of voting, we got it.
Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes.
I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group.
NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you.
Anyway, you have to request it also...
Soldier Front Underground group! 07/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 17 Replies Hey dear users, since there are many active people in this section and many are posting new hacks but half of them are leeching, I deciced to post this poll where you may vote for UNDERGROUND group!
***NOTE : This is just a poll that I made, after the poll result I will talk with admin about this and he may create it.
If you look to User CP / Group Memberships, you can see that there are underground groups for some games, and I think that there should be one also for Soldier Front.
In...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition. 07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies :cool:->:rolleyes:->:D
Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP.
Criterias:
* Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy.
* Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer.
* Activity at Forum.