Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

underground group ? hmmm

Discussion on underground group ? hmmm within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
underground group ? hmmm

is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
Old 12/09/2010, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
We have 2 social undergroup groups.
One of there is this,

You need to share some bugs per pm. The pm goes to me.
Old 12/09/2010, 13:44   #3

Drew was eigendlich mit mir Hab dir massig sachen geschickt ;>
Old 12/09/2010, 13:47   #4

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Other Name View Post
Drew was eigendlich mit mir Hab dir massig sachen geschickt ;>
#invited
So we close here.
#closed
Old 12/14/2010, 19:47   #5

Received Thanks: 1,325
"Underground groups" for Runes of Magic do currently not exist. Ever member has his or her rights removed to access any non public RoM related material. Also, we took down everything RoM related (at least what we have been informed of and what we found) for now.

We will keep you up to date.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group
01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies
To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here, I decided to Create a Social Group for us, E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players = "E*PvPinoy Special Force" ~ sa atin ito. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851 the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
[Re-OPEN] 2Moons UNDERGROUND Revolution GROUP
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
=> :eek: <= Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP. Advantages of Being in a Group: * My Free Accounts LvL's 102+ To Hack, Drop, Test, Exp Urs Noobs Chars.
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots!
09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies
So, after some time of voting, we got it. Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes. I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group. NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you. Anyway, you have to request it also...
Soldier Front Underground group!
07/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 17 Replies
Hey dear users, since there are many active people in this section and many are posting new hacks but half of them are leeching, I deciced to post this poll where you may vote for UNDERGROUND group! ***NOTE : This is just a poll that I made, after the poll result I will talk with admin about this and he may create it. If you look to User CP / Group Memberships, you can see that there are underground groups for some games, and I think that there should be one also for Soldier Front. In...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition.
07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies
:cool:->:rolleyes:->:D Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP. Criterias: * Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy. * Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer. * Activity at Forum.