How do you know? I know that Otto is an annoying cheater ***** , but 80M bugged burning ice? What I know is that he is related to the marketing manager of Bigpoint or something and he is the turkish representant of Seafight or something. A former guildmate told in ts that when he sent ottoman to support, he found out and he started chasing him with pearls every single day.
I like ICE when they are in a good mood. Except Alvarito. That's another cheater and a big ****.
Sources .. Playing 3 months on a server and you know everything about every single activ boat Almost 75% of the server got banned. And pssst: He's account got banned 2 times in a row permanent 2 weeks later he was shooting islands by the way, isnt it strange that he was sailing with the queens legacy after he got unbanned? I mean if you're banned you wont be able to win anything from bokor.
Bullshit, the #1 EP & battlepoints of Global america 2(KingOttoman) is sailing around with 80m bugged burning ice ammo. Being an moderator on SF give's you superpowers. İCE ☆KingOttoman☆ 37433102
How do you know? I know that Otto is an annoying cheater ***** , but 80M bugged burning ice? What I know is that he is related to the marketing manager of Bigpoint or something and he is the turkish representant of Seafight or something. A former guildmate told in ts that when he sent ottoman to support, he found out and he started chasing him with pearls every single day.
I like ICE when they are in a good mood. Except Alvarito. That's another cheater and a big ****.
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group 01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here,
I decided to Create a Social Group for us,
E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players =
"E*PvPinoy Special Force"
~ sa atin ito.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851
the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
underground group ? hmmm 12/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots! 09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies So, after some time of voting, we got it.
Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes.
I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group.
NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you.
Anyway, you have to request it also...
Soldier Front Underground group! 07/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 17 Replies Hey dear users, since there are many active people in this section and many are posting new hacks but half of them are leeching, I deciced to post this poll where you may vote for UNDERGROUND group!
***NOTE : This is just a poll that I made, after the poll result I will talk with admin about this and he may create it.
If you look to User CP / Group Memberships, you can see that there are underground groups for some games, and I think that there should be one also for Soldier Front.
In...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition. 07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies :cool:->:rolleyes:->:D
Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP.
Criterias:
* Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy.
* Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer.
* Activity at Forum.