Writing to me an PM, then I look, hows on you I say okey know u already an time, so I can invite you. for another guys I post their names in the group and the peopels who are in the group can vote to invite them or not.
So Jessie I invite you now
This is the сtupid. bugs were discovered by my players!
I will disable commenting before the Alliance! And limit information! We are a group of players who find bugs! To me this hidden group I do not need ... I Know all bugs
Hi Urteil. I sent you a PM long time ago, but you dindn't reply. Not even to say no. Can you please read it? I think I wrote something besides of asking for entry in the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq777
This is the сtupid. bugs were discovered by my players!
I will disable commenting before the Alliance! And limit information! We are a group of players who find bugs! To me this hidden group I do not need ... I Know all bugs
Saying "I know all bugs" will give you a massive PM storm.
Hi Urteil. I sent you a PM long time ago, but you dindn't reply. Not even to say no. Can you please read it? I think I wrote something besides of asking for entry in the group.
You must consider that you aren't the only one who is applying for the group. Urteil's in-box is often full, whereas you need to have good reasons to be approved to join the group as well
Hallo kann ich Bitte in die Gruppe ? Ich hab auch scho paar Bug´s gefunden und geteilt ;( Ich hab bereits eine PN geschickt aber keine Antwort bekommen ;( Lg
Ps: mir ist klar das ich kein davon erzähl was hier geschrieben wird. Ich bin solo Spieler auf ein Server wo kein Deutscher spielt.
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group 01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here,
I decided to Create a Social Group for us,
E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players =
"E*PvPinoy Special Force"
~ sa atin ito.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851
the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
underground group ? hmmm 12/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots! 09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies So, after some time of voting, we got it.
Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes.
I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group.
NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you.
Anyway, you have to request it also...
Soldier Front Underground group! 07/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 17 Replies Hey dear users, since there are many active people in this section and many are posting new hacks but half of them are leeching, I deciced to post this poll where you may vote for UNDERGROUND group!
***NOTE : This is just a poll that I made, after the poll result I will talk with admin about this and he may create it.
If you look to User CP / Group Memberships, you can see that there are underground groups for some games, and I think that there should be one also for Soldier Front.
In...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition. 07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies :cool:->:rolleyes:->:D
Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP.
Criterias:
* Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy.
* Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer.
* Activity at Forum.