Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] VENEZUELA PAYMENT BAN CHANCE

Discussion on [ASK] VENEZUELA PAYMENT BAN CHANCE within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK] VENEZUELA PAYMENT BAN CHANCE

HELLO all i have ask about whats the venezuela ban chance ?

and when i buy something on venezuela payment he wants to credit card ...

it wants name surname postal code place and country but i dont live in venezuela which country i must select when i buy with credit card...
Old 06/29/2014, 11:20   #2

huge ban risk
some players from my ally that hade hungarian payment wrote to change their payment and they've got banned acc so no profit
Old 06/29/2014, 11:28   #3

elite*gold: 51
Credit card - 100%.
Old 06/29/2014, 11:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
Credit card - 100%.
paysafecard as well
Old 06/29/2014, 14:19   #5

guys when i buy on the venezuela ip adress i have still ban chance ?
Old 06/29/2014, 14:23   #6

Well, I've got an account and it has got the hungarian flag and currency. I live in Germany and if i buy something with paysafecard, they ban my account?
Old 06/29/2014, 14:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius7000 View Post
Well, I've got an account and it has got the hungarian flag and currency. I live in Germany and if i buy something with paysafecard, they ban my account?

how long time you buy something maybe they will banned you i dont know
Old 06/29/2014, 14:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricJam View Post
how long time you buy something maybe they will banned you i dont know
Normally can't ban me if the money comes correctly to them and i haven't used any bugs. I was 1 week in Budapest and I've created one acc.
Old 06/29/2014, 14:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius7000 View Post
as i wrote, some ppl from my ally had hungarian payment and they wrote after that someone published that the venezuealan payment is cheaper to support to change the currency in payment they didn;t ban them because of the hungarian currency that they had, they banned them because they wanted to cheat again
Old 06/29/2014, 14:55   #10

BAN - Skrill/Moneybooker's, Paypal, Credit Card

WORK/NO BAN - Paysafecard, Bitcoin

This I have personally tested. I use Bitcoin's regularly because of it's anonymity and independent to any currency (€,£,$).
Old 06/29/2014, 14:57   #11

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
I got a Hungarian payment for over a half year.. the only bans I had were of botting.. It depends how your enemy admin's are not choosing any sides, it is good to know our dutch support has no need to ban any of those accounts, because the most are as neutral as possible Also we have atleast 4 Hungarian accounts full voodoo, still rollin' after 5-7 months!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2014, 17:24   #12

elite*gold: 130
Hey, i have used this payment for a while, i was one of the first user of this payment.

First, if you aren't from venezuelian, your flag will be reset 1-2 weeks after if you don't admin contact (more than a team leader or board admin, it has to be minimum a supporter)...
Second, if you wanna this payment, you have to create one new ship and it's still very expensive to make it full even if with the big rabbat.
And finally, you must have a bank acc from venezuela.

Good luck.
Old 07/01/2014, 17:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
BAN - Skrill/Moneybooker's, Paypal, Credit Card

WORK/NO BAN - Paysafecard, Bitcoin

This I have personally tested. I use Bitcoin's regularly because of it's anonymity and independent to any currency (€,£,$).
Why PayPal go to ban?
Surely you select what U want to buy, logs you into your PayPal account and making a payment by money transfer..
Old 07/01/2014, 17:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatore View Post
Hey, i have used this payment for a while, i was one of the first user of this payment.

First, if you aren't from venezuelian, your flag will be reset 1-2 weeks after if you don't admin contact (more than a team leader or board admin, it has to be minimum a supporter)...
Second, if you wanna this payment, you have to create one new ship and it's still very expensive to make it full even if with the big rabbat.

Good luck.
% 100 its automaticly change normal country flag are u sure ? and dont get ban if change normal flag ?
Old 07/01/2014, 17:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huhuallosdn View Post
Why PayPal go to ban?
Surely you select what U want to buy, logs you into your PayPal account and making a payment by money transfer..
Well at least if your paypal is using your credit card for funding it will not work. You will get a ban after few day's.
If you fund your paypal balance first and then use it for buying - Might work, but I won't risk anymore someone else can try
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatore View Post

Good luck.
One of my account got flag reset because I used paysafecard € and support gave me pearl's (Not sure which was cause for payment reset. When I ask about it support said they don't know anything about it and this reset was over 1 month after I made it)). I still have few accos that I have made under different IP and when I buy stuff I do it normal way and I use bitcoin's - not a single problem.. so far.