Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] VENEZUELA PAYMENT BAN CHANCE

Discussion on [ASK] VENEZUELA PAYMENT BAN CHANCE within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/01/2014, 17:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
BAN - Skrill/Moneybooker's, Paypal, Credit Card

WORK/NO BAN - Paysafecard, Bitcoin

This I have personally tested. I use Bitcoin's regularly because of it's anonymity and independent to any currency (€,£,$).
i buy something 3 times on credit card but still not get ban lol
Old 07/01/2014, 18:15   #17

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatore View Post
Hey, i have used this payment for a while, i was one of the first user of this payment.

First, if you aren't from venezuelian, your flag will be reset 1-2 weeks after if you don't admin contact (more than a team leader or board admin, it has to be minimum a supporter)...
Second, if you wanna this payment, you have to create one new ship and it's still very expensive to make it full even if with the big rabbat.
And finally, you must have a bank acc from venezuela.

Good luck.
in which server?
Old 07/01/2014, 18:38   #18

i hope it doesnt make flag change...
Old 07/01/2014, 18:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
Well at least if your paypal is using your credit card for funding it will not work. You will get a ban after few day's.
If you fund your paypal balance first and then use it for buying - Might work, but I won't risk anymore someone else can try

That's what I meant, that without a credit card.
Just transfer money on Paypal and then I bought something..