@Up: Please provide more details.
I am running the Golem for 2 hours now and it didn't freeze.
Notice
The next seven days, I will be in my vacations.
I give everyone 7 days more free license time and I reduce the price to 30€ for 6 months during the next week as a gift. --> see
(Protocol updates will be processed during this time)
I kindly ask if you can pass me the alternative link to download the new version, since you did the latest updates when in the map are many ships constantly crashes the program before the zero version 61 was much better now when there are so many ships crash continues
ehm du sprichst ja auch deutsch ich habe mich jetzt in firefox angemeldet und proxy stimmt auch aber er sagt immer noch Login with master account first!
bitte um hilfe
du sollst nicht die daten in den golen eintragen, es ist kein bot, es ist ein hilfsprogramm was im hintergrund ist, und dir das spielen erleichtert.
-also wenn du die proxy geändert hast usw. loge dich bitte auch mit deinem acc auf diesem browser ein und geh auf karte.
Die meisten versuchen die daten in den WarTool einzutragen jedoch ist dieses feld für deinen 2 acount gemeint wo als "sklave" arbeitet heißt hinterher schwimmt, anschießt was du anschießt dich beschützt usw.
[15:56:22] HTTP Proxy server on port 8080 started.
[15:56:29] Intercept gameserver connection.
[15:56:32] Prepare connection...
[15:56:32] Game data successfully set up.
[15:56:32] Proceed with license check...
buy the license ???
[16:00:54] Golem stopped: Sf protocol has changed. This is no bug. Please wait for an update.
[16:11:17] HTTP Proxy server on port 8080 started.
[16:11:20] Intercept gameserver connection.
[16:11:23] Prepare connection...
[16:11:23] Game data successfully set up.
[16:11:23] Proceed with license check...
[16:11:26] Error: null
Abd could someone please upload the golem gor cap-terrone?
Thank you for having responded to my message but still no one I've uploaded the program in an alternative link are from seven days that I can not use it if he could put the possible alternative link thank you
Thank you for having responded to my message but still no one I've uploaded the program in an alternative link are from seven days that I can not use it if he could put the possible alternative link thank you
Golem Mark II 06/01/2013 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies Guild Wars 2 - Golem mark 2 - Evento cofre - YouTube
This event is located in Mount Maelstrom (lvl 60-70), WP:Old Sledge Site (Lower right)
If you are looking for other chest events you can find them here: http://guildwarstemple.com/dragontimer/events.php? serverKey=501&langKey=en
Alternative zu Golem.de? 12/07/2012 - Off Topic - 0 Replies Hallo,
als Newsportal benutze ich derzeit Golem.de,
da es schnell aktualisiert wird und die Kategorien der Beiträge mir gefallen.
Da sich manchmal sogar die dort angemeldeten Benutzer über den Wahrheitsgehalt der Aussagen in den Beiträgen beschweren und ich auch schon mehrere Male fast Falsches gelesen habe, suche ich ein neues News-Portal.
Welches könnt ihr mir guten Gewissens weiter empfehlen?
Heise-Online berichtet mir zu wenig über Gaming-News....
Kategorien:
Games
WTB Fresh/Low Golem 12/25/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy a fresh/low golem on naga server. Let me know what you have and how much you want.
[Release] Auto Windmill Golem 08/18/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies ;) here is a simple xml script that will make your golem windmill monsters.
it only works when a monster attacks your golem.
if you want to make it attack all monsters in range you have to make the golem target itself.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<aidescdata>
<template>
<var_decl>
<var name="visualfield_radius" default="600" />