Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SeaFight Announcements

Discussion on SeaFight Announcements within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2014, 12:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheating-nl View Post
It's an announcement thread, like alex had before. It isn't specific for updates. It's for events, voucher code and more.
?
Old 05/17/2014, 12:41   #17

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Please use the Seafight Talk. For a suggestion, if you are going to post about announcements, why don't you make one thread and keep it updated? It would be a lot better than making a thread for an update for every little thing.
this is why I made this thread. And now stop spamming, all your Posts were reported.
By the Way, i found the codes faster then they posted in there.
Old 05/17/2014, 12:43   #18

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Lets reduce the off-topic talking please, the thread is here so we don't get as many announcement threads made more or less everyday. People do find them quite annoying and I personally think it's better to have a collective thread with them.

We did have one before but it was removed as the person was inactive.
If you are worried about the person who is doing the sticky, I feel that is no need. As long as he is actively updating the thread, he is doing his job
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2014, 23:50   #19

Event suspended ^^
Old 05/17/2014, 23:54   #20

Ahoy Pirates,

Due to the problems with the event we have decided to temporarily deactivate it in order to stabilize the servers. When we have stabilized the situation we will reactivate the event, which could be as early as tomorrow at 12 noon.

Your Seafight team
Old 05/28/2014, 19:40   #21

If somebody don't know

65 Talent Point Days will be active tomorrow from 12 noon (LST) until the end of the day on 3 rd June (LST).

Castle Discount Days will be active tomorrow from 12 noon (LST) until the end of the day on 3 rd June (LST). Please check the pearl price before purchasing the upgrade /slot as the price you see in the game is the amount of pearls that will be removed from your account.

Behemoth Repair Staff will be available with certain pearl and crystal packages from 12 noon (CEST) until the end of the day on 3 rd June (CEST). Please check the mouse-over text before purchasing to make sure you are buying the correct package.
Old 06/03/2014, 12:04   #22

When is this comming? Transmodification Ship System

Mad_Eye reply
:
More information about this will be posted in the forum either today or tomorrow! In the announcement we will lay out the road map for the next few months which shows the different milestones of the Transmogrification system
Old 06/04/2014, 17:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusdobre2007 View Post
When is this comming? Transmodification Ship System

Mad_Eye reply
:
More information about this will be posted in the forum either today or tomorrow! In the announcement we will lay out the road map for the next few months which shows the different milestones of the Transmogrification system
Maybe this -?

Here are indicated the release dates and content of each milestone.
Old 06/04/2014, 21:37   #24

elite*gold: 50
Tomorrow start the clash event
Old 06/05/2014, 04:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andreaaa. View Post
Tomorrow start the clash event
and will run until 10th June, 12 noon (LST)

Burning Ice Ammo will be available in the payment section during the Clash Event (12 noon tomorrow (CEST) until 11th June, 12 noon (CEST)).
Old 06/10/2014, 15:46   #26

elite*gold: 132
as i understood this was only created for thankshunting(but it failed). no updates neither from creator nor from other players...
#unstickrequest
Old 06/10/2014, 19:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
as i understood this was only created for thankshunting(but it failed). no updates neither from creator nor from other players...
#unstickrequest
I never wanted thanks and never want them. They dont do anything and never show something about you.

#added dates
Old 06/10/2014, 20:22   #28

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.A.Z.E View Post
I never wanted thanks and never want them. They dont do anything and never show something about you.

#added dates
i disagree, they show that you help people(my opinion)
but ok forget it it's off topic...
i would be grateful if you could keep this updated in reasonable time difference with forums(some hours or a day), because me and many in here are not forum followers/readers.
and of course no offense for anything.
Old 06/11/2014, 14:50   #29

It has been very interesting reading all the feedback about the Transmogrification milestones. We fully understand some of the concerns raised, especially your fears regarding the potential cost of the updates so we thought it best to give a bit more information about it. Nearer the various release dates, more in-depth information will be posted but here are some of the basics.

After milestone 2 goes live, all ship designs you currently have will be individual ships for you to select and configure how you want to. Each ship design will therefore have their stats attached to it, in the form of gems.

For example, a design from a few years ago that only has 5,000 additional Hit Points and no other buffs will have a low-level gem with 5,000 Hit Points attached to it. Whereas a new design which has a lot of buffs would have a much higher-level gem worth, for example, 70,000 additional Hit Points attached to it. A new design would also have a Voodoo Point Gem and maybe a Special Gem (for example the Blockade Breaker) depending on which buffs the ship design had in the first place.

You will be able to remove the gems from your ships and place them in the inventory. From there, you will be able to place the gems onto another ship of your choice. Each time you remove a gem from a ship it will cost a certain amount of currency depending on what level the gem is. The low level gems will be very cheap to remove from the ships whilst the higher level gems will cost a bit more.

Don’t forget, if you don’t want to do anything you don’t have to. On the day milestone 2 goes live you will have the same stats on your ship designs as before or, in some cases, the stats will be slightly rounded-up. However, if you want to storm the seas again with your old Nerus, Flying Dutchman or Elite level designs you can do so by removing high-level gems from some of your newer, more powerful ships and putting them into your old ones.

When milestone 3 goes live, you will be able to use your gems to craft better, stronger ones and improve your ship. As mentioned above, more in-depth information will be posted about milestones 2 and 3 nearer to their release dates. In addition, we aim to open the beta server before the milestones go live to give you enough time to test everything and get used to how the updates work.

Next week the Carnival of Souls event is planned to start. This will be very similar to the one last year but with a new ship design and pets to win. About 95% of the Announcement and FAQs from last year will be the same.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2014, 17:41   #30

I wont be online next days, my grandpa is ill...
I hope that someone would post the news. It would be great...
Closed Thread