Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO AVOID BUG FIXES

Discussion on HOW TO AVOID BUG FIXES within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Should we create a private group to share bugs?
Yes 121 69.54%
No 53 30.46%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/09/2014, 11:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
But we have still the same problem.. How to decide who is trusted and who is not.
Old 03/09/2014, 11:44   #17

Don't do this, cuz only a few people may know the bug and you can't know who's trusted or not, it's a lot better if evryone can use it, otherwise it's unfair... if BP don't get the bugs from here, they will take it from youtube or other forums, this is bullshit, just my opinion :/
Old 03/09/2014, 11:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniekbrw View Post
Guys , ive vote for NO , why ? Hmmm even if you open a " special " group and share bugs there you never know if that 1 from few ppl wont post it here ?
What make you trusted ? Count of " THANKS " given by others ? If yes then it suck too becose i can open 100 new acc or tell my friends to click Thanks on every my post ...

This is epvp we are here sharing bugs , tricks . Are you so greedy and wont share anything with ppl around dont do that or change forum .

Bye bye
hmm, have you read the post at all?
Old 03/09/2014, 12:13   #19

elite*gold: 191
who would be in this group?
Old 03/09/2014, 12:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_yo View Post
who would be in this group?
-cheatingking
-armi
Old 03/09/2014, 12:39   #21

I think that just one user, who at 100% is not out of BP (eg cheatingking or armi or ...)

The user sets 2 more people trusted

These 2 invite two more ...
important, so that each inviting a certain person which invites

limit the group to 50 users (?)

each server must have at least one user in the group

list of members should be available - each of the users can detect a mole

hm ?

sorry my en
Old 03/09/2014, 13:30   #22

u really need to avoid bug fixes? simply get in big alliance in ur server, use team speak, make friend membership with ur alliance members and u will get almost all fresh bugs..by this way u will get wat u aim to, and u still keeping those bugs safe
Old 03/09/2014, 13:51   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawclawclaw View Post
u really need to avoid bug fixes? simply get in big alliance in ur server, use team speak, make friend membership with ur alliance members and u will get almost all fresh bugs..by this way u will get wat u aim to, and u still keeping those bugs safe
now, the errors are repaired quickly
(the fact that most of them are not published here, does not change anything)

we are seeking to create a platform for the secure and rapid exchange of information for the entire community of players
Old 03/09/2014, 14:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnoba View Post
now, the errors are repaired quickly
(the fact that most of them are not published here, does not change anything)
i been saying several and several times no bug will last forever, it will get patch soon or later...so no point of keeping it secret, if u keep it secret other one will not and it will get publish every where! the point of bugs = make the largest amount of benefit from it before it get patched
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2014, 15:40   #25

It's good idea, what
I must do for be trusted
Old 03/09/2014, 16:29   #26

Well i find this idea so stupid, since this is a forum to share for all and you creating "little groups" between some guys, it ruins the idea of elitepvpers.

If u wanna do that, go search another forum in my opinion.

Nothing else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2014, 17:46   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricalexx View Post
Well i find this idea so stupid, since this is a forum to share for all and you creating "little groups" between some guys, it ruins the idea of elitepvpers.

If u wanna do that, go search another forum in my opinion.

Nothing else.
-shoot bug(posted on epvp); fixed after 2 days
-free flares(not posted on epvp); fixed after 7 months

I quote Ricalexx but it's an example for everyone here saying that bugs should be public (I don't disagree with that my opinion is that we just need a better way of hiding them)
Old 03/09/2014, 20:05   #28

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
it actually doesn't really matter, Seafight/Bigpoint works alot with Javascript, each action first rans into javascript before heading to PHP.. and as they stream each event u handle, they will see (Since ~2 months) directly when something is wrong.. thought this was pretty clear when 10.000 ships got locked for bot using.. (Lack of events streamed, because Seabot doesn't use javascript which we use as player to open the InternalMap.es!)

Lie? no.. check it out yourself, they implemented it everywhere, it's not a Ad/tracking thingy from google, NOR bigpoint itself! it is to run checks on YOUR UID.

I think some programmers remember the "PID" thingy? it is the ProjectID, Seafight NL1 in this case, UID got scrambled because I got alot of haters there
Old 03/10/2014, 02:35   #29

So, how can you determine who is to be trusted and who is not? There are persons in here who are not very active (nor usefull, me included), but they still can be trusted. I reccomend you to don't trust spammers as they are the idiots shooting shrapnell to anything that moves or sinking with only 1 shot of hollows letting BP know of the bugs ang getting them fixed.

Fun fact: I voted yes. No way they'll let me in.
Old 03/10/2014, 15:42   #30

yes ...

Tags
bug, bugs, seafight