Wenn ich die Viewportgröße auf 800x600 einstelle kann ich die untere Leiste(mit den angriffen, abrrechen entern etc.) nicht einstellen. Die ist bei mir weg. Gehts auch mit 640x480?
Wenn ich die Viewportgröße auf 800x600 einstelle kann ich die untere Leiste(mit den angriffen, abrrechen entern etc.) nicht einstellen. Die ist bei mir weg. Gehts auch mit 640x480?
Mit 640x480 funktioniert der client soweit ich weiß nicht
it works perfectly Alex ,thank you,
but only 1 thing, it takes a little long to respond after the ship sinks 1 sunburst,and there are no more suns around, you said that it needs 30 sec ,but I think it takes more time,beside ,I think most of times,it doesn't even move around(the ship),only starts shooting when a sun is around.
However,is there any possibility for you to make it sail around the map?
Once again,thanks for the bot,its great as always
it works perfectly Alex ,thank you,
but only 1 thing, it takes a little long to respond after the ship sinks 1 sunburst,and there are no more suns around, you said that it needs 30 sec ,but I think it takes more time,beside ,I think most of times,it doesn't even move around(the ship),only starts shooting when a sun is around.
However,is there any possibility for you to make it sail around the map?
Once again,thanks for the bot,its great as always
Thanks for your feedback
If the ship is not moving you should delete your browser cache and try again
I cleared the cache and the cookies ,but the only difference is that now,it clicks on the minimap and moves the little square on all 4 corners of the minimap,but it still doesn't move
I cleared the cache and the cookies ,but the only difference is that now,it clicks on the minimap and moves the little square on all 4 corners of the minimap,but it still doesn't move
lol,no,I hadn't
I also notice sth strange before,because when it started moving the square in the minimap,it didn't click on suns and didn't shoot them,I had to do it manually,
now I will turn the graphics low .......
yes yes ,it works very very good now
thank you ,thanks a lot
lol,no,I hadn't
I also notice sth strange before,because when it started moving the square in the minimap,it didn't click on suns and didn't shoot them,I had to do it manually,
now I will turn the graphics low .......
yes yes ,it works very very good now
thank you ,thanks a lot
Discontinued my projects. 04/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hey everyone I havn't been able to get on here for a while.
So I just want to say for now my projects are discontinued due to personal reasons, maybe in a couple of months when I get the opportunity and time I'll be back.
Good luck to ya'll and enjoy!