Hey everyone I havn't been able to get on here for a while.
So I just want to say for now my projects are discontinued due to personal reasons, maybe in a couple of months when I get the opportunity and time I'll be back.
Mikyy's Projects v1.2 [ Updated ] 06/12/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies Mikyy's Projects v1.2
These Projects all made by myself, Test it out!!!
* Mikyy's Injector
* Mikyy's File Downloader
* Mikyy's AutoClicker
* Mikyy's AutoTyper/Spammer
Video:
YouTube - Mikyy's Projects v1.2
[Selling] All my projects 03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Leaving conquer online .... :D Searching another online game , bored of this game
Credits to:
All people who posted codes and something like that .. i don't remember all names ..
Selling
WebSite (Ucoz):
Edited and finished for a private server .. just need some change when you buy it .
TQ Binarys :78% Translate Without bugs (Fixed market map bug) .. CPS Npc trade ..
Working on this source with lol-lol ....
My 5017 Source:
New Projects -- 03/10/2006 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Just announcing my new projects.
If anyone else here is working on a project post it here so we can anticipate it ^^.
The first is a SRO server emulator written in C++. This will be a complete server, 100% customizeable via ini files and will be complete with software to modify ini files ( so you don't have to modify them manually, risking corruption ), and database viewing/modifying files. I may possibly be able to get a server to host a private SRO server ( epvpSRO ) for everyone here...