Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

!! eafight players !! Read

Discussion on !! eafight players !! Read within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
!! eafight players !! Read

Seafight players it's enough with the bigpoint spies on epvp !!

everytime someone share's a bug bigpoint spies fix it !!

so i came up with 1 solution...... a private forum with people who arent spies of bp and trusted ........ if you like want a forum like that please reply or pm me

Old 03/04/2013, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 4
you never will be sure having only trusted people at your private forum !

Old 03/04/2013, 19:11   #3

CHR , i have my way to know trusted people
Old 03/04/2013, 19:27   #4

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Advertising similar sites as elitepvpers is forbidden and will result in a ban (it doesn't matter if you've put a backlink on that site).
Only a small memory for you...

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 19:35   #5

1- how will u knw if this member is trusted? "dont till me it will be by receiving thanks or posts" find some other way to prove it
2- what make u sure that this bug on ur private forum will not be post on another forum by some 1 u will never knw who is him if he simply used another user name??
3- this forum was never the only reason to make bugs public! lol almost 80% of bugs i already knew i already got it from my allince TS " to be honest just few know from here just like gold bug"
4- if u think BP does not know about most of bugs then ur leaving in another planet :P..they do know about alot of them even before they published on cheat forums.. the company loves the way we cheat..at least coz we given them a good reason to put more and more cash updates if u wanna know why BP fix some bug?? check ur game forum u will find a lot cry's for some bugs we already use it bad way^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2013, 20:09   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,004
#closed

Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

« Pro7 an Bigpoint-bernahme interessiert? | 300 Account »