Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Scum Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCUM 0.90v Magic Bullet, Undetected Rage / Legit Cheat *Feature Rich*

Discussion on SCUM 0.90v Magic Bullet, Undetected Rage / Legit Cheat *Feature Rich* within the Scum Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
SCUM 0.95v Magic Bullet, Undetected Rage / Legit Cheat *Feature Rich*

We provide the most features and had no detections since 2019.

BUY HERE:

Media:

More Videos on the Channel!

- Full Feature List -

Exploits:
Magic Bullet
Silent Aim
Vehicle Fly
Speed
No Clip
Instant LockPick
Weapon Teleport
DeadBody Teleport
Chest Teleport
Backpack Teleport
No Recoil
No Spread
No Breath
No Weapon Malfunction
No Weapon Animation
No Bullet Gravity
Weapon Info
Recoil
NoBreath

Aimbot Settings:
Smooth
Visible Only
Show Fov
Aim at Zombies
Target Info
Aim Mode
Bone
Smooth Speed
Aim Fov
Fov Color

Misc:
FOV Changer
Free Cam
Custom Day Time
No Limping
No Weight
Player List
VehicleFly Speed
Speed Value
New FOV
FreeCam Speed
DayTime

Visuals: (Alot)
Zombies
Name Zombie
Distance Zombie
Box Zombie
SuicideVest Zombie
Skeleton Zombie
Box Zombie
FilledBox Zombie

Name Color Zombie
Name Color Visible Zombie
Distance Color Zombie
Skeleton Color Zombie
Skeleton Visible Color Zombie
Box Color Zombie
Box Color Visible Zombie
Box Rounding Zombie
Box Thickness Zombie

Ammo
Animals
BackPacks
Base
Bullets
Cargo
Chests
Clothing
DeadBodys
Drones
EarPlugs
Food
Gloves
Helmets
Holster
LockPick
Magazines
Mines
Mechs
Quiver
Shoes
Shovel
Vehicles
Vehicle Tools
Vests
Weapons

Ammo Color
Animals Color
BackPacks Color
Base Color
Bullets Color
Cargo Color
Chests Color
Clothing Color
DeadBodys Color
Drones Color
EarPlugs Color
Food Color
Gloves Color
Helmets Color
Holster Color
LockPick Color
Magazines Color
Mines Color
Mechs Color
Quiver Color
Shoes Color
Shovel Color
Vehicles Color
Vehicle Tools Color
Vests Color
Weapons Color

Still searching for 3 free testers for feedback!
Old 09/02/2023, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+vouch, magic bullet is to much fun Xd 1000km headshots
And no steam ban after months of raging
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2023, 12:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep, very good cheat, nice features, no bans with rage settings.
using it since 3 months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2023, 19:22   #4

STILL SEARCHING FOR 3 FREE TESTERS IN EXCHANGE FOR FEEDBACK!
Old 09/03/2023, 20:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best Cheat Ever! I have buyed 1 week key and still no ban 10/10 +rep
Old 09/04/2023, 02:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where is bomb defuse and the new door unlock for new bunkers?
Old 09/04/2023, 09:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello nice work i can be a tester if u let me thanks
Old 09/04/2023, 21:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterioso View Post
Where is bomb defuse and the new door unlock for new bunkers?
will be added in the next update! will update the thread then

STILL SEARCHING FOR 2 FREE TESTERS IN EXCHANGE FOR FEEDBACK!
(one alrady got a slot and will be testing soon)
Old 09/05/2023, 18:25   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

- REP BANNING FOR OPENING A TICKET & CHEAT IS DETECTED

So let's start with the fact that I bought a cheat key for "eternal." After launching it, I played for about 40 minutes, and then I received a game ban. There wouldn't be anything
strange about it if it weren't for the fact that I DID NOT USE a spoofer, and it was my first time playing this game, so there's no possibility that I was HWID banned before. I thought, okay, maybe it's because I played on the official server
and got banned by the developer. This is what an Eternal moderator also told me in a ticket. However, I bought a new account and once again received a ban, this time after 20 minutes on a MODDED server. Bought 3th account after this, This time,
I thought I had an HWID ban, so I used a spoofer that I had never had any problems with in games like Rust, Apex, Fortnite, etc But guess what? I received a ban again after about 30 minutes. I bought another - 4th account and tested it with my spoofer by standing afk and running for 1+ hour. I was fine so i injected their cheat and got banned 3 MINUTES after injection.

So I decided to describe the whole situation in their ticket, EMPHASIZING that I'm not claiming the cheat is detectable because there were people on Discord who supposedly play with it, and their accounts are safe. But I considered the possibility
of some issue with the cheat and asked for help in resolving the problem. However, first, the developer started mocking me, saying I was staff from another cheat and came here to steal their cheat's features or that I'm from the competition and came here to lie. I could agree with this if the "competition" actually offered cheats for Scum, but they don't and never did. After a while, the owner also began to mock me, insisting that I bought a key from them, opened a ticket, and lied because I'm from the competition. He explained to me that the bans I'm getting are because I used a spoofer that messed up my Windows, and there's no way their cheat is detectable because x number of people use it.

Right, a few people use it, maybe a maximum of 7 customers in total because I happened to be the one receiving bans, and I opened a ticket to EMPHASIZE that I'm not saying their cheat is detectable. I wanted to resolve the issue in a good
atmosphere, but the owner started writing as you can see in the screenshot below, insulting and mocking me, accusing me of lying, and then he deleted the ticket and banned me from the Discord. What's funny and interesting is that now, as I'm writing this review, one of their customers who also insulted me as a "user issue" yesterday reached out to me with RIGHT NOW an interesting message:

Here are screenshots of the conversation:

( even his own moderator was telling him to calm down lmao )

Here are some of my banned accounts (don't pay attention to the game times because they weren't new):

Until today, I thought it was just a problem with me, but after the message from their user, I now know that the cheat is detectable and im 100% sure there were more people before / after me who were also banned for reporting game bans but they didnt decide to make a cheat review.

I'm not writing this review because I want to tell everyone that their cheat is detectable and not worth buying - although that's also a valid point. Mainly, I want to show you how developers and owners treat customers. They ban for asking for
help - for me, it seems straightforward; they knew perfectly well that it's detectable and wanted to get rid of people it concerned to later perform an exit scam.

I think that should be enough. I don't recommend buying it; they're just ordinary scammers.

BTW. They also post reviews here with a fake accounts.
Look at this profile:

New user, 2 posts , 2 posts about ONLY their cheats.
username called: sfdff3wgfwfwffewf
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2023, 18:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegron View Post

So let's start with the fact that I bought a cheat key for "eternal." After launching it, I played for about 40 minutes, and then I received a game ban. There wouldn't be anything
strange about it if it weren't for the fact that I DID NOT USE a spoofer, and it was my first time playing this game, so there's no possibility that I was HWID banned before. I thought, okay, maybe it's because I played on the official server
and got banned by the developer. This is what an Eternal moderator also told me in a ticket. However, I bought a new account and once again received a ban, this time after 20 minutes on a MODDED server. Bought 3th account after this, This time,
I thought I had an HWID ban, so I used a spoofer that I had never had any problems with in games like Rust, Apex, Fortnite, etc But guess what? I received a ban again after about 30 minutes. I bought another - 4th account and tested it with my spoofer by standing afk and running for 1+ hour. I was fine so i injected their cheat and got banned 3 MINUTES after injection.

So I decided to describe the whole situation in their ticket, EMPHASIZING that I'm not claiming the cheat is detectable because there were people on Discord who supposedly play with it, and their accounts are safe. But I considered the possibility
of some issue with the cheat and asked for help in resolving the problem. However, first, the developer started mocking me, saying I was staff from another cheat and came here to steal their cheat's features or that I'm from the competition and came here to lie. I could agree with this if the "competition" actually offered cheats for Scum, but they don't and never did. After a while, the owner also began to mock me, insisting that I bought a key from them, opened a ticket, and lied because I'm from the competition. He explained to me that the bans I'm getting are because I used a spoofer that messed up my Windows, and there's no way their cheat is detectable because x number of people use it.

Right, a few people use it, maybe a maximum of 7 customers in total because I happened to be the one receiving bans, and I opened a ticket to EMPHASIZE that I'm not saying their cheat is detectable. I wanted to resolve the issue in a good
atmosphere, but the owner started writing as you can see in the screenshot below, insulting and mocking me, accusing me of lying, and then he deleted the ticket and banned me from the Discord. What's funny and interesting is that now, as I'm writing this review, one of their customers who also insulted me as a "user issue" yesterday reached out to me with RIGHT NOW an interesting message:

Here are some of my banned accounts (don't pay attention to the game times because they weren't new):

Until today, I thought it was just a problem with me, but after the message from their user, I now know that the cheat is detectable and im 100% sure there were more people before / after me who were also banned for reporting game bans but they didnt decide to make a cheat review.

I'm not writing this review because I want to tell everyone that their cheat is detectable and not worth buying - although that's also a valid point. Mainly, I want to show you how developers and owners treat customers. They ban for asking for
help - for me, it seems straightforward; they knew perfectly well that it's detectable and wanted to get rid of people it concerned to later perform an exit scam.

I think that should be enough. I don't recommend buying it; they're just ordinary scammers.

Look at this profile:

One thing to say: Big coincidence 2 of your klar.gg staff apply for a free Key. Both of you are the only users who ever had a ban from our cheat.
100% Lying. 100% Gatekeeping. 100% Mad.
Old 09/06/2023, 23:21   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oo Owner turned himself into a liar, and now comes the developer

I have repeatedly emphasized that the main goal of my feedback is how you treat your customers, so I'm not complaining about the detection, even though 3 people received bans in one day. I say 3 people because that's how many I know about, and unfortunately, I can't check how many more there were because I was banned from Discord, and it's unknown how many more people you got rid of in the same way as us

And what's up with the Steam profile you sent?
A private profile, level 0. What are we supposed to see there? Did you send a randomly created Steam profile? You could at least have made it public before sharing it

In my opinion, the matter is closed. this is not a thread for such discussions. I expressed my subjective opinion about you after purchasing and testing your product, and I emphasize it once again:

I do not recommend it. I was treated poorly. Twenty minutes after opening a ticket, you deleted it and banned me from Discord without providing a reason, trying to convince me of what is visible in the attached screenshots in my initial post. The fact that the cheat has a detection problem is a different matter, and as I mentioned to your moderator, every cheat has it. In my feedback, I am referring to something completely different. I understand that you don't want to admit your mistake because you will lose even more customers, so I don't expect that at all. The choice belongs to other people who will read this and decide whether to risk buying your cheat.
Old 09/06/2023, 23:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Look at this profile:

for the mod here

About your crying that the cheat is dtc used it rightnow as you can see acc is still fine.
and we found the issues with other bans not related to you

made it publik for you <3
Old 09/06/2023, 23:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^ Sending this again, check how you deal with a customers, that's mainly what my feedback is about.

And we found the issues with other bans not related to you" - In that case, you could try to resolve those issues instead of banning customers, but im pretty sure you have lied your customers what happened to them. I have shown enough proofs about that all my accounts have been banned higher.

- I'm sending this again because it seems you didn't fully understand what I wrote in my first post and what this feedback mainly is about.

You provided an account that is not banned, but it doesn't mean that others don't have issues.
Old 09/07/2023, 09:22   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Look at this profile:

I ALSO DONT RECOMMEND

I confirm, and it's absolutely true, Cheat has detection issues and admins are banning you if you report a ban.
I asked admin for a free key to be able to test the cheat and make feedback. He gave me a 2 day key for testing.
I purchased an account, followed all the instructions, and finally injected it into the game. I also wasn't using a spoofer because it's my first time in this game. I got an EAC ban after about an hour, afterwards, I opened a ticket and described the whole situation. They asked me if I used a spoofer, so I answered that I didn't. I went away from my PC for a while, and when I came back, I saw that I was no longer in their Discord, and when I tried to open the loader, I got an error message saying "You are banned.

Its funny becuause they told me in their ticket this:

"nobody ever have a gameban" , but 1 day before that Alegron has reported a game ban, but still they lie nobody has been banned before. Im sure they lie to everyone like that and then ban them.
This proves that I am a tester

I was willing to help them in any way. I bought a new account, formatted my Windows, and prepared to start all over again.But they banned me without answer these people treat you like a trash stay away.
Old 09/07/2023, 18:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ow3rk1ll View Post
I ALSO DONT RECOMMEND

I confirm, and it's absolutely true, Cheat has detection issues and admins are banning you if you report a ban.
I asked admin for a free key to be able to test the cheat and make feedback. He gave me a 2 day key for testing.
I purchased an account, followed all the instructions, and finally injected it into the game. I also wasn't using a spoofer because it's my first time in this game. I got an EAC ban after about an hour, afterwards, I opened a ticket and described the whole situation. They asked me if I used a spoofer, so I answered that I didn't. I went away from my PC for a while, and when I came back, I saw that I was no longer in their Discord, and when I tried to open the loader, I got an error message saying "You are banned.

Its funny becuause they told me in their ticket this:

"nobody ever have a gameban" , but 1 day before that Alegron has reported a game ban, but still they lie nobody has been banned before. Im sure they lie to everyone like that and then ban them.
This proves that I am a tester

I was willing to help them in any way. I bought a new account, formatted my Windows, and prepared to start all over again.But they banned me without answer these people treat you like a trash stay away.
1. no users were banned of the discord, besides ur klar.gg staff gang which are full of lying jealous b*******:

2. non of my users were ever banned off the discord because there is NO detection problem. ill just let 5+ of my 10-15 users (i know lots of users for a cheat for you trying to gatekeep it, looser) record 2hour+ content of not getting banned

3. you never did proof in a single way that my cheat got you banned. you provided no recordings whatsoever, you were 100% banned cuz of the pasted shit ur selling urself!

4. after disprooving that none of my users were banned and you not providing any proof one single piece of evidence that can even claim that you got banned from OUR software

5. if u dont delete this fake feedback ill just let haze do a video which will get 30-40k views and it'll easily expose ur pasted, detected and gatekeeping cringe cheat provider