"A good cheat, very convenient to use and install! Most importantly, it's safe — I haven’t received a ban during all the time I’ve been using it! However, there are a few minor drawbacks that led me to stop using it:
1) The silent aim is very weak and almost doesn’t work. If your target is moving, the silent aim won’t hit the target!
2) The aim key is bound only to a keyboard key, which is very inconvenient for those who frequently participate in PvP, and the developer isn't interested in fixing this because it's more comfortable for them to play with a keyboard button!
3) There’s no OBS stream proof, which is crucial for this game if you're playing on servers with admins!
If these three points aren't important to you, everything else is great, and I recommend buying this product!"
[Selling] Exception Cheat - Dead by Daylight, Best Rage Cheat (MAGIC AIM, ESP, MISC, ETC) 04/20/2024 - Dead by Daylight Trading - 8 Replies Purchase: https://exception-cheats.net
------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
The first 3 people who will write from this forum, get a key for the day for free!
Keys left: 0/3
Status: Undetected