Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One important moncler is to stay focused?

Discussion on One important moncler is to stay focused? within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Have you started shopping for new chic apparel this season? Have you seen the flattering women's casual clothing collections that can instantly make you want to grab the whole collection? Then you’re not alone. Women are sure to go gaga about this season’s colors, silhouettes and the lovely soft materials. The way the jackets, sweaters and wraps hugs the body is simply irresistible, the perfect cover when the chilly wind sets in. chd3skiir?

Clothing women this fall is actually not as easy as it seems. First, the colors now are subdued, bordering on the neutrals and earth tones which can easily make the total look boring and uninteresting. Second, the silhouettes are relaxed so it helps if you have kept your body toned (just like last summer). Third, you can unwittingly overdose on accessories because you want to bring on color to your wardrobe. Fourth, boots can be expensive (at least the ones that you really like) so you are in a predicament of wearing only a few pairs for the whole season. The list can go on and on but the good news is, with affordable collections (try one like Elan International’s), you can easily fit in the season in high fashion.

One important thing to remember this fall is to stay focused on the overall look. Clothing women in utilitarian pieces is essential. Because these days, more and more lead a busy lifestyle so they prefer flexible and chic women's clothing pieces. It means work or day casual clothes that can extend up to the dinner date.

Therefore, investing in high quality pieces this fall is the way to go. Pick up something that can be combined in many ways with your classic pieces. White chic tops or tees will never go out of style but you can always add up a piece or two every season.

A wise fashion investment this fall would be in classic black, brown and gray. Good thing, cardigans, sweaters, wraps, jackets and any other forms of covering this fall have interesting shapes and shades. One of the standouts is a piece like long-sleeve ribbed cardigan sweater precisely because of its feminine shape despite being just straight and narrow. Made of soft material, it drapes the body in a refreshingly sexy way. To go with your cardigan are more new pieces in classic shapes, like a body-hugging top (preferably plain) and skinny pants or leggings in muted shades. And the boots, you can’t go wrong with it this season no matter how high it goes.