Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leiland Corporation greets pvpers community.

Discussion on Leiland Corporation greets pvpers community. within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leiland Corporation greets pvpers community.

Hi

Hi we are Leiland Corporation for online mmo developement forums and also Private server developement passed here to greet pvpers community. how you doing people?
Need Help?My team is here to help:

*Problem Installing Private Servers within those area's?
-2Moons.
-Dofus.
-Cabal.
-Metin2.
-Gunz and more......
Pm me or Contact Us.

P.S:dont take this out of subject just saying Hi and being friendly.
Have nice day.
The Leiland Team.
Old 06/15/2010, 01:46   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
hello
Old 06/15/2010, 10:49   #3

Hi,How are you?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Will Leiland Corporation Succeed?
06/18/2010 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Our Greeting's All Guest's. Hi We're here to ask you you're opinion about our Project. Leiland Corporation: *This project will contain many section's: -Leiland Private Servers. -Leiland Hosting.
Recruting For Leiland Servers.
05/24/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Intro Leiland Servers. As you know people i made alot of topics about our project Leiland Servers. What Is This Project? -This project is about making Private servers and online Business such as: -Hosting Websites. -Private Servers. -DataBase's selling. -Game Developement. Who Are We Looking For?
Greets
08/24/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
^_^ Hey, Im Nic, found this site whilst looking up info for Conquer and it seems to be helpful =] See you around!
Hello Elite-Pvpers Community :)
07/08/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
**hello** I'm Jay :) known mostly as Shira or Kumo. It'll ben ice to get to chat and share idea's with other's. I hope to make a few new friends while here and learn the tricks of the trade also. If you have any tips for me plz feel free to message me or leave a reply to my topic :)
Greets
04/30/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I'll make it short. Born french Canadian, not really a programmer but I know my way around a hex editor. I'v done minor to moderate hacking in several older and some more recent games. I'v never released anything as I don't think it's good enough to. Truth be told, I do hacks to help my game now and then, but it's for my personal use. Enough already, I'm out! Xsess