Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal ph crashes help me nmn!!

Discussion on cabal ph crashes help me nmn!! within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy cabal ph crashes help me nmn!!

anyone panu b un s cabal ph..lage n ngccrash..kakabad3p n tuloy mglaro..nghahang xa tpos lumalabas ung terminate or debug the program panu b maaus un??NID HELP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/15/2008, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi , this is the Say Hello section , meaning that here new users come and say "Hello" . Please post any problems about cabal in the cabal section and please post in english/german . Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
db-bot crashes
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Tag ich habe viel gelesen und ausprobiert nun bin ich mit meinem latein am ende mein problem ist : ich würde gerne mit dem db-bot auf dem zszc(fire) server botten ich benutze die neueste version (denke ich) und den lolkop db-bot-loader soweit ist alles im sro ordner was ich gemacht habe : erstmal alles vom zszc server runtergeladen usw. dann mir eine sro_client.exe gesucht die - soweit ich das verstandne habe man braucht um den bot zu benutzen habe sie dann gepatcht eine media.pk2...
cabal crashes when it loads up
02/08/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
ive been lookin around everywhere, and i got no kind of help... so can anyone help me?! im tryin to play on Cabal Adekz, and i downloaded the us cabal, and i installed and upated the us cabal 1st, then i installed the patchs for adekz, and when i dragged and dropped them into the cabal folder and start cabal it loads up then crashes... cant even get to the login screen, and im not using any illegal programs while cabal is open, can somone help me please?
Cabal Crashes
06/11/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
When i want to start cabal there is only the launcher and than the window with this chinese cabal text and then cabal crashes to the desktop could anyone pls help me??
CABAL Rider 1.0.2 Crashes
05/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 23 Replies
I have been getting a problem recently with the new CABAL Rider and even the old ones. Ever since the new one came out, I can start CABAL Rider but once I close the window or log into the game, it crashes and gives me an error report. I have uninstalled the game and CABAL Rider completely but for some reason it keeps giving me this problem. Anyone have any ideas?
BHW - crashes WoW?
09/06/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Anyone else have this problem? As soon as I load bwh-1.4.b2 wow client crashes after around 3-10 secs. Tried to fiddle with the settings and doing a rescan but nothing seems to work... :( Is there an updated version somewhere or another similar app? :eek: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WTB Working hack for WoW :p' border='0' alt='WTB Working hack for WoW :p' />