I've noticed that hackers are very dedicated to creating hacks for the community, and they do it because it's a hobby, and to help others have fun doing things they're otherwise unable to do.
However, I feel that it's not right to make the more powerful hacks directly available to the public. I know that there are hackers who don't want their programs abused. But by only requiring registration to the site, absolutely anyone can abuse these. I don't THINK the hackers who made these programs intended them to be used that way, but that's how they're being used. Every day when playing S4 I see a lot of players using one hit kill, guns in SO, etc, and it is ruining the gameplay for a lot of players. And I'm sure most people on here are gamers, so I believe you can see what I'm trying to say.
I'm not trying to chastise or preach to anyone, I realize that some hacks can be good, and they're nice for playing around (or trolling enemies

), I use a few myself in private rooms, but please, let those who want to have fun playing play in peace, and use hacks responsibly