S4 crashes (for me) if I try to place more than one Sentry/Senty at once.
So I don't think that there is an "easy" way to do this.
Forget it or try it yourself. I don't think, that you'll find support here.
but this hack was before... and now somebody have this hack...
I know about the block hack, but a working multi-sentry/senty hack is new to me.
Anyways, even if theres such a thing, I grant you, no one is willing to share it with strangers.
I know about the block hack, but a working multi-sentry/senty hack is new to me.
Anyways, even if theres such a thing, I grant you, no one is willing to share it with strangers.
So well, better forget about it. ^^
If u know about the block hack, can you give me a link to download pls
Mit Sentry Nell Arcade? 07/25/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies Ich möchte gerne mal mit der Sentry Nell in die Arcade aber es geht net weiß jemand wie es vllt. geht?
MFG
Resource.s4hd mit imba nell/imba sentry/ arcade mode hack/ 2 skins vertauscht 07/23/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies ich uploade hier meine resource.s4hd für die leute die das mit dem res tool nicht hinkriegen da ich mehrfach drum gebeten wurde...
ich habe geändert
nell und sentry bauen sich sofort auf, treffen über die ganze map und machen 1hit..
der arcade mode hack ist mit drinnen
das cs sieht aus wie emerald sword
das ps sieht aus wie dracula weapon an den animationen für die waffen arbeite ich noch...
MfG Sasabi
S4 League Sentry Gun / Nell Hack 07/19/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 57 Replies Thread soll geschlossen werden
Sentry Nell 01/02/2010 - S4 League - 17 Replies sry wegen request aber ich bin Haxxorhunter und weiß nicht wie mand en sentry hack macht kann mir das wer sagen?? am besten via pm.
MfG Sasabi