Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web for proyect NetspherePirates

Discussion on Web for proyect NetspherePirates within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Web for proyect NetspherePirates

Files for web files ()

As I am always aware of this project, I have been thinking about creating a website for files for some time (I know it may be soon to create this). It's very simple, I'm going to add things and if at some point it changes the structure of the database, I will update the files.

(I do not know if I'll update the Post)

Configuration:
Go to "../Connections/localhost.php" and modify it with your data.

At the moment it is a simple record.

(Recommendation Use Apache HTTP version 2.4 or higher)

Link:

Ideas I have to add
-Ranking of accounts that played more matches
-Login and modification of data.
-News system
Old 10/19/2017, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sorry, but this is TERRIBLE code.
It's 2017 and you're using the old mysql connector instead of mysqli with prepared statements or the pdo connector.
Also, why are you using md5 in the database? Current NetspherePirates versions use PBKDF2 and older versions use SHA1! Md5 is easy to crack, and I don't even see any salting in your code.

Edit: I have made a small & simple cms for NetspherePirates (for personal use), if people are interested, I can modify it a little and post it on github or write it into a simple to use php-library and post that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi i need some help with a proyect
01/13/2009 - Off Topic - 9 Replies
hello guys I know that here there are several people whom they know very well programmed and I want any of you help me with a project of the college is programming and computer science and I need some opinions or projects that may serve. thanks :):):):D:D:D
My new Proyect
11/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everybody I'm on a project to lift a server of CO2 and is ready but I do not need to edit various things and there are a lot of help from GM and MP seats for all those who work the server is online 20hs per day to finish it completely if they want to participate serividor's just entering her web coarg.no-ip.org my mail is [email protected]
My new Proyect
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello everybody I'm on a project to lift a server of CO2 and is ready but I do not need to edit various things and there are a lot of help from GM and MP seats for all those who work the server is online 20hs per day to finish it completely if they want to participate serividor's just entering her web coarg.no-ip.org my mail is [email protected]
[Proyect] - ?reeDoom o? Decursive - BC
10/17/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
- ?reeDoom o? Decursive - 0% done - Burning Crusade \-Info As you may have already hear, most addons in Burning Crusade will be incompatible and broken. When the moment comes Ill make the resurrection of Decursive like it was working in WoW. The new Lua programming wont be a problem cuz I wont use it :) \-The tool The new decursive wont be legal, it will use autochecks of personal buffs, curses... to send to a common wow channel the required messages to work like the original...