Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

URGENT

Discussion on URGENT within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
URGENT

Hello, someone named in discord Reen#7718.. DON'T EVEER TRADE WITH HIM OR BUY SOMETHING FROM HIM... I BOUGHT HIS ACCOUNT AND THIS FKER TRICKED ME AND RESTORED THE ACCOUNT WITH REGI-MAIL WHILE HE TOLD ME HE DOESNT HAVE IT,, PLEASE IF U FOUND SOMEONE THAT HAS THIS DISCORD, REPORT HIM!

IF HIS SELLING THE ACCOUNT, PLEASE TAKE CARE AND REPORT THIS GUY..
THE NICKNAME CURRENTLY IS ""Renn"
Old 09/02/2017, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [Urgent]Archimone Heroic Kill [Urgent]
07/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to buy Archimonde kill on Heroic mode. I can pay in gold or paypal up to you. Need only Kill for a moose mount. Hit me here please or PM me at Eist#2201
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS
08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!! skype: synxsoft msn: [email protected]
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....
help me plz,its urgent.
11/12/2006 - Flyff - 18 Replies
hi, i make my quest lvl 15 for be acrobat,i need only speak to instructor to darkon and i have finish,i speak message error :cry: :(. HELP ME PLZZZZZZ :hm: :hm:. i have assist lvl 60, i make the quest,i collect the trace of hero i go give to radion,radion take all trace of hero,and i choose my classe,i can't purchase the quest,the second partit dont start :cry: :(. HELP ME PLZZZZZZ :hm: :hm:. please help me to the job 15 and 60. :D :D :D :D :D
urgent moniter help! needed
06/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
ok not to long ago but i switched something on my moniter functions and now for some reason when i go from 1026-765 or something like that 800x600 or 540 x 480 for full screen games it dont let me it shows the screen but the remaining around around would be black pixels it looks something like this