Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How put .dds in last version Resource Tool?

Discussion on How put .dds in last version Resource Tool? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How put .dds in last version Resource Tool?

in the resource only appear languaje and xml :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Would S4 Resource Tool work with Korean Resource Files
12/04/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hi i tried to test it out and had to download the game due to 445mb patch when i try the s4 resource with korean resource files they open up would they work? or not? Ashley :)
[Help] Resource Tool
01/04/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Well I got the resource tool and I tried to use it but it says: "S4 Resource Tool has stopped working" and it starts loading and what not. if anyone can tell me what the problem is that'll be great. :mofo:
Regarding the Resource Tool [ENG]
01/01/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies
So, I've read around a lot, and found stuff regarding the resource tool. It was only uploaded for a short time. So, do I understand it correctly that the Resource Tool was only for people downloading it quickly enough and the users who got it aren't allowed to share it? Just wondering. If it's allowed to be shared it'd be great if somebody could send it to me. If it's not allowed to be shared, okay, I can understand that, you guys obviously don't want some random GM to get the tool and block it...
Resource Tool
12/30/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
unbeschadet Sie die Störung zu entschuldigen, aber ich bin immer hysterischer Wut zu Ressourcen-Tool suchen, so bitten wir Sie fragen, ob du es könnte an mich senden, wenn nicht hier auf Windows Live Messenger my msn: [email protected] Dank an alle