Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bind/railgun

Discussion on Bind/railgun within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bind/railgun

I was wondering if anyone was able to add burst or "auto aim" to bind and the rail gun. In theory it seems possible i just haven't been on my computer with my res files
Old 01/05/2010, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcon11 View Post
I was wondering if anyone was able to add burst or "auto aim" to bind and the rail gun. In theory it seems possible i just haven't been on my computer with my res files
I don't understand your question? Or isn't there a Question?
Old 01/05/2010, 02:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Basically she/he is asking if its possible to add a auto aim to bind and rail gun by editing res files. A basic yes or no question. BUT then she/he goes on to actually answer her/his own question.

So there really isn't no point for this thread......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Railgun Zielscheibe
05/24/2011 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hallo, Ein Kumpel von mir hat mit dem AimBot von Zero gezoggz er ging wunderbar (is ca. ne Std her!) Dann musste er Reloggen weil PC abgeschmiert ist und plötzlich ändert sich bei der Railgun die Farbe beim Anvisieren net mehr! Hat FailPlaya das in 10 min geändert oda is das nur bei ihm so? Bei allen andern waffe wird es rot! mfg MCN
Bot Bind
03/02/2010 - S4 League - 14 Replies
Hello someone who does bots or who has can do a bot of s4 league of the SKILL BIND I wait for response pls
how to bind ip
03/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
How do you make a bind ip for a linksys router model BEFSR11? please help
How to bind anywhere:
05/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Hab grad was im Netz gefunden. Aber ich bin mit meinen 2 neuen Acc's, leider auf Servern wo ich keinen von der anderen Fraktion kenne. Hab mit der suche nichts gefunden. Vielleicht funktionierts ja wirklich noch: Ich dachte zwar eher, dass das ganze NPC - und nicht ortsgebunden ist aber mal schauen.