English
Hello, I'm having some trouble with Pixli's tool. I run Windows Vista x64 and he has said that it runs on x32. My question is, is there any way to run it even though I am on a x64 OS, or am I screwed? Thank you in advance for the replies.
Deutsch
Hallo, ich bin mit etwas Mühe mit Werkzeug Pixli's. Ich Windows Vista x64 und er hat gesagt, dass es auf x32 läuft. Meine Frage lautet: Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, um sie auszuführen, obwohl ich mich auf einem x64-OS, oder bin ich geschraubt? Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Antworten.
x16, x32 and x64 has different engineering but it happens that x64 OS support x32 and x64 but not x16 so the program must be x16 or maybe the program needs some part of the x32 OS that is not included in the X64 or maybe you just need to install
x16, x32 and x64 has different engineering but it happens that x64 OS support x32 and x64 but not x16 so the program must be x16 or maybe the program needs some part of the x32 OS that is not included in the X64 or maybe you just need to install
Still doesn't work. I tried this with Windows 7, too, but the same thing happened .. ?
I have the same problems,and for the reply which talk about the virtual machine
I try to install one ( Virtual pc) and its doesn't work because virtaul PC its not compatible
with Vista 64 bits -_-'.
hello, i need to find the resource tool, because i search and i didnt find it, please i need the resource tool, would you give me where to ssearch and ann easy tutoria,
äh eine frage ich hab des von dir gedownd und da steht ja garnix drin
ich frag mich jetzt HÄ?? WAS?? WIE?? WO?? WARUMM?? KAGGE??
SON BESCHIS?? SCH****!!
äh eine frage ich hab des von dir gedownd und da steht ja garnix drin
ich frag mich jetzt HÄ?? WAS?? WIE?? WO?? WARUMM?? KAGGE??
SON BESCHIS?? SCH****!!
Would S4 Resource Tool work with Korean Resource Files 12/04/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies Hi i tried to test it out and had to download the game due to 445mb patch
when i try the s4 resource with korean resource files they open up would they work?
or not?
Ashley :)
Regarding the Resource Tool [ENG] 01/01/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies So, I've read around a lot, and found stuff regarding the resource tool. It was only uploaded for a short time. So, do I understand it correctly that the Resource Tool was only for people downloading it quickly enough and the users who got it aren't allowed to share it? Just wondering. If it's allowed to be shared it'd be great if somebody could send it to me. If it's not allowed to be shared, okay, I can understand that, you guys obviously don't want some random GM to get the tool and block it...
i need resource tool pls 12/30/2009 - S4 League - 12 Replies i need resource tool pls give me link for download
help i need resource tool 12/30/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies I need the resource tool pls
I want to create hacks for s4 league