Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crafting bug

Discussion on Crafting bug within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crafting bug

crafting bug closed?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crafting
12/17/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
Is there a way to add more stuff for crafting ? just asking tyvm and also if so what do I need to do to add things for crafting
[NEW]Crafting bug
12/13/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Hey epvp, Today im going to present you a NEWEST CRAFTING BUG. Which is allow you to : 1.Craft newest item in the crafting. 2.Craft gear2,gear3,gear4,gear5 with only 1 requirement item! And if you ask why i didnt post in the x7 post? well i see many Leechers doesnt follow rules so I decided to make this thread so leechers can ask any question they want. :) Im just helping but if you mad just say so and I'll delete this thread and I already post in x7 overview ;)
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)
Crafting
10/07/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 2 Replies
Why can't I craft this hat? The reqiered artisan level is 1 and my artisan level is 10..? In addition is a screenshot.. Warum kann ich mir keinen Hut machen? Der erforderliche Level ist 1 und meiner istt 10. im Anhang hab ich einenen Screenshot
crafting bot
08/22/2010 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
does anyone have a safe working crafting bot they wouldn't mind sharing? money is kinda tight so i would prefer it not be a pay one like wiz. no offense to you wiz i hear its a great product i just cant afford it atm. PS: thank you in advance to anyone who can help.