Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUESTING :)

Discussion on REQUESTING :) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUESTING :)

some one have s4 league philippines bypass? can i have

Similar Threads Similar Threads
requesting MM please
12/26/2012 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Need a MM asap. skype: Bennyballs1
Requesting
09/14/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Good day to all players / programmers, hmmmm questions regarding this games since its based on renewal patch.. what it is the main component of files do they get it from? (ex. kRO or iRO) a. Im playing pRO (philippines ) but i want to learn what server files did they based it from? b. got anyway in learning bugs? >>> i tried the longest and tiring is DOING all minor quest to major quest (some have REALLY BUGS on it) but it is time consuming. *Note sorry i wont be posting my...
Requesting Help
08/01/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
In the data.sah file, would anyone happen to know the name/ID for the Sky Fury, Rhapsody of Chaos, Ultima Risorsa, Whistaton Aos, Bous Arsen, and Melonrontes (I believe that's how it's spelled.) A server I play on well... failed when implementing the 70 weapons, and caused these weapons to be abnormally huge. I just want to change it back. Thanks for your help.
REQUESTING BOT for PW PH
12/29/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
do you have a bot for the new version of PW PH? pls post it. i just new in these game and i want to rich lvl 90 asap. pls
Requesting
05/08/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
anyone know to hack/cheat /crack the map of frozen thrown "Twilight's Eve" Please help me thx