Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting

Discussion on Requesting within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting

Good day to all players / programmers,

hmmmm questions regarding this games since its based on renewal patch.. what it is the main component of files do they get it from? (ex. kRO or iRO)

a. Im playing pRO (philippines ) but i want to learn what server files did they based it from?

b. got anyway in learning bugs? >>> i tried the longest and tiring is DOING all minor quest to major quest (some have REALLY BUGS on it) but it is time consuming.

*Note sorry i wont be posting my discovered bugged quest which gives a benefit to the player. as the admin said if i post it. it will get fixed immediately, even if the LU developers and IT of pRO are LAZY hahaha
Old 09/13/2011, 13:23   #2

Official servers are based on aegis.
There were leaked aegis in the past, but thats a long time ago.
Old 09/14/2011, 04:06   #3

aegis? hmmmmm i test some quest and search on the internet. i think it is based on iRO since they are the same for an example the Frog hat quest. thanks for that info and ill look into that.
Old 09/14/2011, 10:28   #4

I misunderstood the question.
I thought you mean the server software.