Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] Weapon Stats

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Weapon Stats

So recently I just started to mess around with the ITMs and effect changers. Is it me, or we can't make a weapon with forcepack stats. Whenever I try, the stats would just be blank.

Old 09/27/2015, 08:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can just use the normal forcepack IDs. They are old. Now each effect has their own ID.

post may help

Thanks
1 User

« How to fix Error 0xE019100B ~ Solutions | Booster capsules Question »

Similar Threads
UberStrike Hack Stats for All WEAPON!!
06/16/2013 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Features: Damage : For All Weapon RateOfFire : For All Weapon Ammo : For All Weapon 1.Open UberStrike HD Folder 2.Go to UberStrike_Data 3.Go to Managed
weapon stats
08/13/2012 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
how i change the weapon stats lets say that it hits 200-250 how i change it and make it higher 3000-4000
1h weapon WD EU server 991,5 dps + stats
06/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
http://www.abload.de/img/d3verkauf1bd2q.png im selling this item for € via paypal eu server softcore if you are interested please add me on msn and give me an offer im online atm [email protected]
Bonus Stats on HH weapon
01/24/2012 - Archlord - 25 Replies
Hey, I just made a HH wand lvl 80, but it has no bonus stats... Is it normal? I don't wanna waste a destiny prayer stone on it :/
Weapon and Armor Stats
04/18/2011 - SRO Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
Hi i would like to ask what should i pick to use for my equipment stats. I am full str glaiver wearing garment but i got some question about which stats should i prefer most. Garment Whats more important? The Phy.Def.Pwr and the Mag.Def.Pwr ? The Phy. and Mag. Reinforce Pwr? Should i "sacrifice" the above for stats like STR? atm i am sacrificing the above and i am playing with items that give STR only since i have reached 105% Phy.Balance.