Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix Error 0xE019100B ~ Solutions

Discussion on How to fix Error 0xE019100B ~ Solutions within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face How to fix Error 0xE019100B ~ Solutions

Ok so i know many of you have been troubled by the worst and most annoying error created in mankind history but i have some solution that might assist
you with this issue. I actually use some of the following Programs below so i know you guys do too and hell i dont blame you they rock and or we need them right...well close them when hacking. MASS NOTE:Open up task manager to check and make sure these things are NOT running and truly kill the process!

Error 0xE019100B ~ Programs that will trigger this error

~ Avast
~ BitDefender
~ AVG
~ Avira
~ LogiTech Gaming Software
~ MSI Afterburner
~ Any Setpoint mouse software
~ Daemon Tools
~ NVIDIA Interfaces
~ Any and all Browser Extensions and Toolbars (Plug-Ins)
~ Team Viewer (to fully kill this process you must use task manager)
~ Most Macro, Auto Hot Key, and Auto Click programs
~ EVGA Precision
~ Sandbox (Or as we like to call it Sandboxie,to truly kill this process use task manager)
~ Net Limiter
~ Rivatuner
~ Dxtory
~ Curse
~ Mumble
~ DropBox
~ Google Drive
~ Vpns
~ Skype (Occasionally)
~ Microsoft Security Essentials
~ Wacom Tablet Helpers
~ Any and all malware and trojan viruses

Sensitive i know. I use sandboxie , team viewer , and 3 Vpns and this error stopped after disabling all of them. If you are still getting this error then i advise the following

~ Scan your pc for OTHER viruses and trojans
~ run CCleaner
~ Delete the xigncode.log (if it exists) and try again
~ For those with the listed anti viruses , you will have to disable your
antivirus :/
~ Delete all files in the temp files folder ( to do this, open "Run" window, type %temp%, click okay and you will get your temp files folder).

I hope this helps you all. I can not get on due to me simply having the worst internet known to mankind.Enjoy your games and happy hacking!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2015, 21:27   #2

Still getting the error .... but IM using alexman bypass so I don't care so much until the bypass not working I will care xD
Old 09/26/2015, 22:04   #3

You forgot Process Hacker 2
Thanks
1 User