Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE+Animation skip

Discussion on CE+Animation skip within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE+Animation skip

Hello,

I'm trying to use CE to bypass the random shop animation, but the game obviously gets shut down when I try to run both programs simultaneously.

Could anyone help me out?
Old 07/03/2015, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
use a bypass. ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skip Animation As of Now?
01/15/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
any tutorial for skip animation as of now??/
Best way to activate skip animation
10/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 224 Replies
1. Upgrade your necklace then press ESC when the skip animation didn't work proceed to no.2 2. Go to your Equip the sell 1 aging core. 3. Try again to upgrade your necklace then press ESC then the skip animation will work.. I think it don't need a SS because it's so easy to follow. for runes maybe it needs. Here is the SS Click spoiler to see images
[TUT]How Runes Work when using Skip Animation
05/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 28 Replies
How Runes Work when using Skip Animation this is for those people who can't ups their runes pretty well and doesn't understand how it works.. basically we need 2 runes 1 is the main rune and 1 is a dummy<-- this is going to be runes that are pretty much useless to you now, such as old brave runes. so lets start.
Skip animation from upgrading with elena
12/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
wel.. i just found a bug today.. i dont know if someone knows it already and i dontknow if its implemented already 1. Press P-Up in the necklace 2. Press ok.. 3. When upgrading the necklace wait like 2 secs.. then press escape in your keyboard.. Pressing escape makes you press the P-Up button again Note: This bug do not increase the success rate .. this only skip the animation :)