Q: BYPAZZ NOT WORKING! YOUR TUTORIAL SUX! YOU'RE N00B!
A: First line of the thread... and download the latest Visual Studio Redistributable.
Q: IDM NOT WORKING!
A: That's not my problem, m8.
Q: That's not your hack/bypass!
A: But it's my tutorial about using it?
Q: Can I get banned for it?
A: Playing fair & hacking for yourself, never gamebreaking = Safe
Hitrange & 1 Hit Kill & Ghost Hits = Yes, you can get banned
Q: You're from this CoDe Clan?
A: Sorry. I'm not. But I still can do 360 No Bypass QuickHack MLG ASM SWAP
Q: Dayum Son, is it legit?
A: Dayum Son, welcome to EPVP.
Q: VIRUS?!?!?!
A: LOL, I DIDN'T EVEN PUT DOWNLOAD!
32-bit + Bypass + S4 League = It's possible, but it's not too easy.
Do you know, what "32-bit" means? 32 bits of informations sended/used in one time. That's why 64-bit system is better for that.
No I didn't know what 32-bit means, thanks for the info. Problem is I have an outdated laptop with ****** specs, and it can't even run a 64 bit win-7 operating system. Pretty lucky I'm running S4 League on it. Just gonna wait for a bypass for 32-bit.
No I didn't know what 32-bit means, thanks for the info. Problem is I have an outdated laptop with ****** specs, and it can't even run a 64 bit win-7 operating system. Pretty lucky I'm running S4 League on it. Just gonna wait for a bypass for 32-bit.
I know that feel man. Waiting with you, I've a second computer with 32-bit system (wanted to play with a guy, who hasn't internet).
[Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass. 07/24/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 108 Replies Greetings,
I'm releasing a tutorial about how to make scripts for Cheat Engine and how to update the old offsets, also showing how to enable / disable the hacks you made. It's in English language, didn't write text for it with the instructions in the video, but I guess people can understand English. If needed I'll just update the video with in-built instruction texts in it.
YouTube - How to Dekaron Bypass+Cheat engine.
You can also download it to get some better quality...
RapidShare:...