Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayS4L - Season 8 S4 League PServer!

Discussion on PlayS4L - Season 8 S4 League PServer! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/26/2015, 00:25   #451

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 3,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4j2 View Post
1. No future content for both you and Pinki's emulators (seeing they will ask the publishers to shut down) and I doubt the same or custom content will go far
My emulator is a vanilla server. Only the S4 League how it used to be for the old school people no need for new content .
Old 05/26/2015, 00:49   #452

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PinkiWinki- View Post
My emulator is a vanilla server. Only the S4 League how it used to be for the old school people no need for new content .
Oh? Just like FagNet?
Well... with no new content just like S3 League (the server I heard you screwed over via rumors) and FagNet which you coded, I know what would exactly happen again

Mainly with the reason being that no one care about the "old school" stuff. Just the people who don't get over that S4 League is gone due to the seasons of utter crap and your emulator will not go far due to not getting a big audience because people are now focusing more on the future rather then the past.

I still question why you guys continue to post. Just reply back just says "you obviously care about this server in a jealous manner considering you do nothing but check this thread over and over and have been the leading subject of hatred for the server, its pathetic and only shows YET AGAIN how jealous you people are of Neuro and what hes doing"

I have already put 2 and 2 together on who Neuro is, it's a fake ID of not the real idol on S4 League, but someone else and he is someone who has been around a very long time and is someone who knows what he is doing by the looks of things.

I even took the time sending a ticket via the Contact system of his about your emulators and what he was planning to do and he graciously told me this word by word.

"I was planning on helping with the emulator project of those guys by supplying them information they might need in return for the crashes so I could patch them without constantly debugging, but now that I has seen how idiotic everyone is acting (mainly them) I have no intention of helping those guys at Elitepvpers"

-sigh-

I am trying to remember the rumor of a so called pact of not releasing game breaking applications that will lead S4 into disaster. Well....I dunno who did or what application is it, but I know soon, the official will get something horrendous and the only people we can blame are the friendly hackers at Elitepvpers.
Old 05/26/2015, 00:58   #453

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
Quote:
"I was planning on helping with the emulator project of those guys by supplying them information they might need in return for the crashes so I could patch them without constantly debugging, but now that I has seen how idiotic everyone is acting (mainly them) I have no intention of helping those guys at Elitepvpers"
I Lol'd.. we are acting idiotic? okay.

Quote:
I dunno who did or what application is it, but I know soon, the official will get something horrendous and the only people we can blame are the friendly hackers at Elitepvpers.
if the official got tanked with these exploits, we "friendly hackers at Elitepvpers" will gladly report the exploits to be fully fixed. as we did before with leaked exploits.

oh and btw, just because i laughed so hard when he did it.
the reason his server is being tanked with multiple exploits is because he publicly said how my old exploit worked (back when i was using it) so then people got curious and did it to every packet.
Neuro is the one to blame for publicly saying how the exploit works
Old 05/26/2015, 01:02   #454

Oh? Then what is stopping you from doing so? The servers at Aeria are crashing from the same exploits that you have used and now a multitude players such as myself have to deal with it.
Old 05/26/2015, 01:04   #455

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
Quote:
Oh? Then what is stopping you from doing so? The servers at Aeria are crashing from the same exploits that you have used and now a multitude players such as myself have to deal with it.
i'm monitoring the status @Official s4 servers. when i notice that the servers are actually crashing, and not a client crasher exploit. i would report it.
Old 05/26/2015, 01:06   #456

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 3,938
Quote:
Oh? Just like FagNet?
lol you have no idea what you're talking about. You do realize that FagNet was just a research project? It was never ment to be used for playing and it was never in a stage to be called a "release". It was a mistake to make it public because of people like you who don't understand what "alpha" and "research" means.

I also never ****** up S3League. It was the owner who didn't pay the server. So can you now stop acting like a stupid fanboy who knows nothing?

Also i don't care what you want or most of the players. I'm working on my stuff for fun and not to get a player base. If people want to play on it then ok, if not then not. I dont care.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/26/2015, 01:11   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PinkiWinki- View Post
lol you have no idea what you're talking about. You do realize that FagNet was just a research project? It was never ment to be used for playing and it was never in a stage to be called a "release". It was a mistake to make it public because of people like you who don't understand what "alpha" and "research" means.

I also never ****** up S3League. It was the owner who didn't pay the server. So can you now stop acting like a stupid fanboy who knows nothing?

Also i don't care what you want or most of the players. I'm working on my stuff for fun and not to get a player base. If people want to play on it then ok, if not then not. I dont care.
When the idiot doesn't understand I only said a rumor. Never stated it was fact.
Also if I was a fanboy, I would have said FagNet was **** and shouldn't have been created and PlayS4L rules. Well have I went that far? Nope. So please, continue with your nonsense. (seeing if there is only just old content, in general it will fail to be honest)

And Psycho, if you're that invested in fixing the official server, then you would alert official about their problems considering what is happening on PlayS4L can work 100% on Aeria too I guess.
Old 05/26/2015, 18:38   #458

Quote:
When the idiot doesn't understand I only said a rumor. Never stated it was fact.
Also if I was a fanboy, I would have said FagNet was **** and shouldn't have been created and PlayS4L rules. Well have I went that far? Nope. So please, continue with your nonsense. (seeing if there is only just old content, in general it will fail to be honest)

And Psycho, if you're that invested in fixing the official server, then you would alert official about their problems considering what is happening on PlayS4L can work 100% on Aeria too I guess.
stop talking bruh, you give me headache
Old 05/26/2015, 21:41   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoD-Apple View Post
stop talking bruh, you give me headache
"Bruh" how about you focus on your unoriginal life seeing you are not educated enough to understand any logical processing. This is a forum board, what do you expect. Pictures?

Another typical fanboy these days...
Old 05/26/2015, 22:12   #460

Quote:
"Bruh" how about you focus on your unoriginal life seeing you are not educated enough to understand any logical processing. This is a forum board, what do you expect. Pictures?

Another typical fanboy these days...
says the plays4l-fanboy
Old 05/26/2015, 23:50   #461

Quote:
says the plays4l-fanboy
says the person who doesn't have no facts to back up anything pleasurable. Just the *** oh "Ugh I got a migraine from the blocks the text".

Learn how to read a book. I am sure there is plenty for you to read outside of your safety zone.

-sips tea-
Old 05/26/2015, 23:54   #462

Quote:
says the person who doesn't have no facts to back up anything pleasurable. Just the *** oh "Ugh I got a migraine from the blocks the text".

Learn how to read a book. I am sure there is plenty for you to read outside of your safety zone.

-sips tea-
bruh.... go play outside, enough internet for today
Old 05/26/2015, 23:59   #463

Quote:
bruh.... go play outside, enough internet for today
Why would you care about my own self being? You seems more blatant to support people who does the same thing as Neuro with a different twist so?

Most of this whole topic about Neuro stealing this and Neuro stealing that and it when I call them out on them doing the same but in their own way, I get called a fanboy. The mind you has seriously have no bounds in being an idiot.

Here's a cookie
Old 05/27/2015, 02:47   #464

Received Thanks: 1,842
Stealing s4league files and making a p-server of it is the same as stealing files from shaiya/flyff/elsword and all those other games.

So what's the freaking problem if i could ask?
This happens alot, even to aeriagames their games, there are plentry of p-servers from other games online, also from s4 league, but those servers are so old that you have 300-1k lagg everytime.
PlayS4L has the newest files etc and there are alot of people and you dont lagg 300-1k.
And then you guys start making a freaking problem of it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2015, 12:28   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djordyy View Post
Stealing s4league files and making a p-server of it is the same as stealing files from shaiya/flyff/elsword and all those other games.

So what's the freaking problem if i could ask?
This happens alot, even to aeriagames their games, there are plentry of p-servers from other games online, also from s4 league, but those servers are so old that you have 300-1k lagg everytime.
PlayS4L has the newest files etc and there are alot of people and you dont lagg 300-1k.
And then you guys start making a freaking problem of it.
Its because of being jealous + competition.
Even though they can't admit to that, its that. Since what other thing could it be if not that?
Simply, someone accomplished something that they couldn't do or were afraid to do and there it is JELLY time. Also by trying to take down PlayS4 they think they'll be superior - which also gives a threat to EU S4.
Closed Thread